Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Already Implemented [Creative] //Replace acces in WorldEdit

Corndoggo

Minecraft Username:
Corndoggie

What is the suggestion about?
//Replace acces in WorldEdit

Game-mode(s) / Platform(s):
Creative

Description:
Like every other WorldEdit command accesable at this moment, //Replace is a very basic command and very handy at certain occasions. For example: you've built a huge structure, doesn't matter what it is. But you think that instead of smooth sandstone, white stained clay would look better. Right now, you can spend half an hour on replacing every block of sandstone with that stained clay, to most of the time regret your decision and do all that replacement over again. For those unfamiliar, this command works like the following: //replace <block> <replacing block>, for in my example: //replace 24:2 159
It's easier to use the Block ID, by pressing f3+H and checking the block in your creative inventory to see the block's specific ID.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It can make, in my opinion, bigger buildings a whole lot easier to look like what you want. Most people give up when they realise that their choice of blocks is poor, this'll make an easy solution. And, well, more votes probably.

Extra Information:
For anyone doesn't know, f3 commands are just to work on personal gameplay and don't affect gameplay of the other players.

3XPOH

Banned
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello Corndoggo,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion at this time due to reason(s):​
  • Already implemented.
If you have any questions regarding this rejection, feel free to send me a message on Discord (3XPOH#4330).