Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Creative Cash System

SwagPancakes

Minecraft Username:
SwagPancakes

What is the suggestion about?
Creative Cash System

Description:
As of right now the cash system in Creative is really useless, I believe this feature should be given some use in the creative gamemode such as allowing donators and non-donators the ability to purchase more plots as currently the max amount of plots donators are allowed to get are 10 and for non-donators the max is 1. I as a builder feel that 1 plot isn't always enough space to build desirable plots and believe players should be able to have a way to gain more without buying ranks. I also suggest that maybe cash be used to buy worldedit time for non-donators as it would help them when building their plots.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
I believe this idea would bring more votes and rank purchases to the server as currently the only two ways to get cash in creative are to vote or to buy a rank. I also believe that you would be able to add creative cash to the JartexNetwork store and players may buy more cash there, similar to keys in other gamemodes.

Rahee

+1. That can also used for buying custom enchanted items, barriers and some special.

xTappinq

Addicted Member
Hello there,

I have reviewed your suggestion and I have decided to give you a +1

Good evening,
ItchyDanger49