Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [Creative] Bring back creative.....

KimYosken

Donator
Donator
IGN
kimmyosken

Minecraft Username:
kimmyosken​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Creative​

What is your suggestion's title?
Bring back creative.....​

Suggestion Details:
I know creative was a dead game but why remove it? There were some players who played only creative in jartex and removing creative made some people quit. I dont know why the players deserved this. It was a very good experience for all of us and theres no reason to actually remove it. Even if there was lag and crash issues, didnt it always happen? but we never stopped playing. We always played creative every single day having fun. If you dont get my feelings, your not even a human. YK, months passed and everybody forgot about creative but i still miss it in jartex. YK why? Cuz im myself not 'EVERYONE'. Sorry if this doesnt look like a suggestion though because I expressed my feelings here more than why i need creative back. Ok now, lets get to the MAIN point. Creative is one of my favourite games in whole of JartexNetwork and im not even active in jartex because i have nothing to do. Atleast i join sometimes but there are some people who quit because of your silly actions, Staff members... If you think creative is dead anyways, it was never ZERO. For example, if there was only 23 people playing you ruined their happiness by removing their favourite game. You might think im stupid for trying to bring back a game 7 months later after it got removed but im missing it now more than i missed it when it first got removed. Playing Jartex Creative was the best experience ive ever had. Thnakyou for all the hardwork you put into that game and making us feeling happy. Also, if you put so much effort in a game that we all love the game, why did you remove it? You destroyed your hardwork and Others's happiness if not MY happiness. Even if this gets denied, you think i will give up LOL? I will suggest again and again if it gets denied by a stupid 'ALREADY SUGGESTED' thing. Insult me or harrass me in chat IDC yall! Goodbye!​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
One of the least played games 'Creative' deserves its place in JartexNetwork. JartexNetwork's old creative players will only come back. You can give the responsibility to me. Whatever happens to creative i will take care. You might think 'JartexNetwork doesnt want a dead game back'. But do you think im Jartex? Im a player who enjoyed JartexNetwork more than everything. When players are happy, they will know that jartex is a GOOD server. But if you do all the things player hate, the server will obviously die. If i said something wrong, Im sorry. Afterall, Creative was a great game for all of the people who played the game. It would have been nice if you didnt remove it. Thankyou bye!​

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
KimYosken

KimYosken

Donator
Donator
IGN
kimmyosken
Brainers will not remove dead games they will work hard on it till it revives. Also, there are some people who QUIT after creative was gone. You only see 1 side, it is dead. Not the players behind it.

alyan

Donator
Donator
Brainers will not remove dead games they will work hard on it till it revives. Also, there are some people who QUIT after creative was gone. You only see 1 side, it is dead. Not the players behind it.
imma be real, nobody cares about those 16 creative mains

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
KimYosken

KimYosken

Donator
Donator
IGN
kimmyosken
It does count as players buddy. this is for people who wants creative back if u dont like it, i would suggest you not disturb the creative community.

ned_

Donator
Donator
-1 i think creative is replaced with gens

Ok lemme just discuss on the nerdy server stuff

Jartex is a bungeecord network. Which means all the gamemodes doesnt run in 1 server, rather mutiple servers. Since the creative server is now replaced woth gens, Jartex needa another server to run Creative. And having another server is quite expensive in server resources
Although jartex is well kinda in mid p2w but jartex wouldnt give a shit

Ok now in player side all the stuff idk

Its a deadass game only like 10 to 20 players online,

ned_

Donator
Donator
So techincally, jartex removes a deadass game and replace it with a more not so deadass game

Nayurai

Donator
Donator
IGN
popsicled2
Definitely -1
Creative was dead and Jartex replaced it with Gens and they don't really care about that 16 creative people

Sav

Addicted Member
Donator
No one would really play the game mode, meaning It wouldn't generate income for jartex so there is no way It would be added.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
KimYosken

KimYosken

Donator
Donator
IGN
kimmyosken
Really? this is about income?the server will be awesome if they didnt want their revenue. i mean they need it but you will get revenue when the players are happy and they play those games. IDK ABOUT YOU GUYS. I NEED CREATIVE BACK.