Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Other Creating an app for jartex

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViVianic

Minecraft Username:
ViVianic​

What is the suggestion about?
Creating an app for jartex​

Description:
The JartexNetwork website is very good infact there is a ton of stuff on it, the only problem is that the website version has some problems on mobile, such as not being able to see staff online and such.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This can help users of the JartexNetwork community be active on more than one platform such as android and iOS.​

Extra Information:
I understand if this gets denied, I thought I'd give this a shot​

Khosraw

Banned
Minecraft Username:
ViVianic

What is the suggestion about?
Creating an app for jartex

Description:
The JartexNetwork website is very good infact there is a ton of stuff on it, the only problem is that the website version has some problems on mobile, such as not being able to see staff online and such.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This can help users of the JartexNetwork community be active on more than one platform such as android and iOS.

Extra Information:
I understand if this gets denied, I thought I'd give this a shot
Well here is the issue:

1. They will have to design their forums and their web designer can charge at least $100 for something like that. I can bet they spent at least $300 just to make this.

2. Xenforo, which is what most MC servers use to run forums, doesn't always do well with mobile compatibility. At the end of the day, most people on the forums are on their PC so this is probably unrealistic for now.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Well here is the issue:

1. They will have to design their forums and their web designer can charge at least $100 for something like that. I can bet they spent at least $300 just to make this.

2. Xenforo, which is what most MC servers use to run forums, doesn't always do well with mobile compatibility. At the end of the day, most people on the forums are on their PC so this is probably unrealistic for now.
I have changed my vote from +1 to Neutral

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ViVianic

ViVianic

Well here is the issue:

good to know, so what i get from this is that this is getting declined either way right?

Pace

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Beyonite_​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Not happening.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Status
Not open for further replies.