Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted SBD Crate Keys

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Minecraft Username:
MoudTage_

What is the suggestion about?
Crate Keys

Description:
As everyone knows, Crates are kind of mystery packages that give random items depending on rarity.

Crates.PNG

Crates are more than 1 Type, and more you go up in the crate grade the better the loot is supposed to be:

-Vote Crate: Obv by the name of it you can aqquire this key by voting for the server.

-Rare Crate: You can get this key by being present when votegoal is reached, or someone uses a rare key all, or you get it from vote crates, Or buy it from the store.

-Ultra key: You can get this from rare crates, From store, or from ultra key all.

- God Key: You can get this from Ultra crates or from the store.

All of the keys can be all aquired in same gkit called Gkit keys.

Now after we know what we're dealing with let's go to the problems and suggestions:

-Rarity: Crates drops have a rarity on them, for example every item has a drop chance that goes from Commun to Legendary, However 90% of the players aren't satisfied with these rates because such items were never dropped (which we will get to later) so why intead of that, why don't you make it show Percentages instead so players know what are their chances in that crate.

-Ghost Items: Crates show things that in my whole experience during seasons never drop, for example these items HERE, In season 5 The mystery gkit crate was added on SBD, and people had a decent chance to get it from rare keys and above, however it ended up being nerfed mid season and I haven't heard anyone get it ever since. Wither spawners ! They even added epic wither spawners, but the real question is, CAN YOU even get these spawners to even get 100 of it and make an epic spawner out of it ? Ultra key all too, Never seen anyone get in SBD even tho I play for over 3 years ! , Same thing goes to the other items in the Link, So why don't you just fix the rates and make it in percentages ?

-Useless items: Certain crates are expensive AF, such us God that go for 5€ in the shop, and personally this feels like kind of a scam, after doing a study where I opened 100 God keys, I ended up with over 90% of the items Epic and below, 10% legendary and 0% lovely, the legendaries were nothinginteresting just 2 fly vouchers and alot of mystery gkit books that are basically rare keys because that's also something else that should be fixed.So in those 90% of items that I got, I got alot of kits/xp/Money/mobcoins that players can easly get by playing in the server for 5 mins with no donator perks and that's kinda unfair for us so I highlighted some things that I personally thinks should be removed from ultra/god crates.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
For every server to prosper you need to please the community, and by doing the minimum which is fixing the current issues players will be even more satisfied with the gameplay experience and it will bring more donators/investors into getting access to these crates, this will eventually generate more income for the server and make the gameplay more fun so it will increase the number of players.

Extra Information:
Roses are red, My name is dave, I don't know what to say, Microwave.

_IDounaa

Donator
Donator
Smart as always tbh i dont know what to so beside +1 i hope that this suggestion will get accepted by our dear owners :D

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss

rohansworld

I agree tho i think the percentages should be added to all the gamemodes with crates also dont use the 5 euros and the god key as an excuse lol u know u didnt buy not 1 god key outta those 100 u opened from /buy haha nice suggestion tho man

Status
Not open for further replies.