Zqxl New Member Joined May 21, 2021 Messages 1 Points 3 Age 20 May 31, 2021 #11 mamboss said: yep I am pretty sure thats same thing. I think on cracked servers no1 can see cape / etc Click to expand... Well that's just dumb init
mamboss said: yep I am pretty sure thats same thing. I think on cracked servers no1 can see cape / etc Click to expand... Well that's just dumb init
not_Nuggets Addicted Member Banned Donator Famous Great Reporter Admired Engaged Typer Joined August 14, 2020 Messages 2,104 Points 249 Age 20 IGN not_Nuggets May 31, 2021 #12 Lunar and Badlion Cosmetics don't show to other players on Cracked Servers
mamboss Donator Donator Active Reporter Approved Typer II Beginner Reporter Joined October 15, 2020 Messages 772 Points 99 Age 20 IGN mamboss May 31, 2021 #13 not_Nuggets said: Lunar and Badlion Cosmetics don't show to other players on Cracked Servers Click to expand... is it somehow possible to Developers of server show it?
not_Nuggets said: Lunar and Badlion Cosmetics don't show to other players on Cracked Servers Click to expand... is it somehow possible to Developers of server show it?
not_Nuggets Addicted Member Banned Donator Famous Great Reporter Admired Engaged Typer Joined August 14, 2020 Messages 2,104 Points 249 Age 20 IGN not_Nuggets May 31, 2021 #14 mamboss said: is it somehow possible to Developers of server show it? Click to expand... I do not believe so, I believe it just has something to do with how the Developers of the clients show the capes on Premium Servers
mamboss said: is it somehow possible to Developers of server show it? Click to expand... I do not believe so, I believe it just has something to do with how the Developers of the clients show the capes on Premium Servers
Zqxl New Member Joined May 21, 2021 Messages 1 Points 3 Age 20 May 31, 2021 #15 not_Nuggets said: I do not believe so, I believe it just has something to do with how the Developers of the clients show the capes on Premium Servers Click to expand... It's a Client-Side Thing, I Don't Think Server Developers Can Fix It.
not_Nuggets said: I do not believe so, I believe it just has something to do with how the Developers of the clients show the capes on Premium Servers Click to expand... It's a Client-Side Thing, I Don't Think Server Developers Can Fix It.
KoptDyan Donator Donator Starter Approved Joined June 13, 2020 Messages 123 Points 123 May 31, 2021 #16 Dakshisthebest said: Nothing to say understand by title and leave a suggestion. Click to expand... pay
Dakshisthebest said: Nothing to say understand by title and leave a suggestion. Click to expand... pay
90ms Addicted Member Starter Approved Helping Hand I Joined February 10, 2021 Messages 186 Points 57 IGN 90m July 18, 2021 #17 Grave Digging Dakshisthebest said: Nothing to say understand by title and leave a suggestion. Click to expand... You can get tlauncher premium But capes are for the sweat And premium is waste of money
Dakshisthebest said: Nothing to say understand by title and leave a suggestion. Click to expand... You can get tlauncher premium But capes are for the sweat And premium is waste of money
not_Nuggets Addicted Member Banned Donator Famous Great Reporter Admired Engaged Typer Joined August 14, 2020 Messages 2,104 Points 249 Age 20 IGN not_Nuggets July 18, 2021 #18 Due to user/users grave-digging in this thread, I have decided to lock it ~Thread Locked~ Have a good day, Nuggets
Due to user/users grave-digging in this thread, I have decided to lock it ~Thread Locked~ Have a good day, Nuggets