mamboss Donator Donator Active Reporter Approved Typer II Beginner Reporter Joined October 15, 2020 Messages 772 Points 99 Age 20 IGN mamboss June 7, 2021 #1 how much cps do u right click while u poting normaly and agro
BatPour Addicted Member Typer II Typer Starter Active Reporter Bug Finder I Beginner Reporter Joined April 27, 2021 Messages 508 Points 79 June 7, 2021 #2 I always use fast bridging by clicking one at time But if I going to bridge up ( like stair ) get 12 cps by butterfly clicking
I always use fast bridging by clicking one at time But if I going to bridge up ( like stair ) get 12 cps by butterfly clicking
AUTHOR AUTHOR mamboss Donator Donator Active Reporter Approved Typer II Beginner Reporter Joined October 15, 2020 Messages 772 Points 99 Age 20 IGN mamboss June 7, 2021 #3 BatPour said: I always use fast bridging by clicking one at time But if I going to bridge up ( like stair ) get 12 cps by butterfly clicking Click to expand... no no i mean like if u play Nodebuff how much cps u need to pot
BatPour said: I always use fast bridging by clicking one at time But if I going to bridge up ( like stair ) get 12 cps by butterfly clicking Click to expand... no no i mean like if u play Nodebuff how much cps u need to pot