Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Could I get ownership of my faction Please?? Here's why

SouthAfrican

IGN
SouthAfrican
I was invited by a guy called ovk_ who now is apparently banned only figured out today since I asked staff. I made the whole base only reason I joined was he was a donor and apparently a good pvper. I have never even talked to the guy on discord or anything. I really worked hard making this base and ye I just find it kinda unfair I have to suffer cause he cheated. anyways please I need a hand in this even if the fac is disbanded and I make a new one and just claim the land only when im online of course would be extremely appreciated.

ilyTakagi

I was invited by a guy called ovk_ who now is apparently banned only figured out today since I asked staff. I made the whole base only reason I joined was he was a donor and apparently a good pvper. I have never even talked to the guy on discord or anything. I really worked hard making this base and ye I just find it kinda unfair I have to suffer cause he cheated. anyways please I need a hand in this even if the fac is disbanded and I make a new one and just claim the land only when im online of course would be extremely appreciated.
hey the leader role will transfer to some random dude in the faction unless its only u then it will transfer to u if the leader is inactive for 10 days

Last edited:

Spaspect

Donator
Donator
IGN
Spaspect
Hey SouthAfrican!

As unfortunate as it may be, we can't do anything because the guy (ovk_) cheated. I understand its not your fault and you have to suffer, but the faction has to be disbanded because the Owner cheated and the stuff in the faction may not be legit too. It has to be wiped out. But let Staff decide!

Kind regards,
~ Spaspect.

hakim251

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
hakim251
As ilyTakagi said, leadership will be transfered after 10d of leader being offline.

Spaspect

Donator
Donator
IGN
Spaspect
As ilyTakagi said, leadership will be transfered after 10d of leader being offline.
As South African said, ovk_ was a donor as well as a good pvper. I believe there would be more people in the faction because of this, not just South African. If there aren't any other people, or if he is lucky, he can get the ownership. Anyways, sorry, my bad!