Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Cosmetic Requirements

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlawlessHoTDoG

IGN
FlawlessHoTDoG
Minecraft Username:
FlawlessHoTDoG​

What is the suggestion about?
Cosmetic Requirements​

Description:
I am a player with no rank same as many others. But I have many cosmetics and gadgets of minigames or lobby that need ranks. That's kinda unfair because many players cannot pay money, because of family problems, lack of money or country bans. My suggestion is to change the requirements from ranks, to skills. For example, Creeper Shopkeeper Skin needs Diamond rank ( bedwars ), but you can set it so instead of Diamond rank, you need 1000 Kills to use it. So only skills matter. In that case, people can also be known with their kill messages and cosmetics. For example, Hacker Kill Message need Iron rank, people think like " OMG That guy is Iron he's of course pro " but if you make it need skills, so people can't achieve many things with ranks.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This makes people use their great cosmetics and enjoy the game and minigames more than before.​

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
i don't see how this has anything to do with pay to win, he's talking about cosmetics which do not relate to you winning games.
The pay to win i said is just a figure of speech, what i really mean is if you want to have many perks you really need to get a rank or pay for it.
Sorry if i didn't stated it like this.

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
The pay to win i said is just a figure of speech, what i really mean is if you want to have many perks you really need to get a rank or pay for it.
Sorry if i didn't stated it like this.
no it's okay, the point is that the server itself runs on the money they make from people purchasing ranks. in order to get people to do so, you'll need to provide perks that make buying a rank worth it. that's why things like private games, /nick and cosmetics are all not available to regular players

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
FlawlessHoTDoG

FlawlessHoTDoG

IGN
FlawlessHoTDoG
no it's okay, the point is that the server itself runs on the money they make from people purchasing ranks. in order to get people to do so, you'll need to provide perks that make buying a rank worth it. that's why things like private games, /nick and cosmetics are all not available to regular players
As others said, cosmetics are just for show, so why should they need rank ? They should only depend on skills, I can't pay for ranks but have more than 20 cosmetics that need rank.

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
As others said, cosmetics are just for show, so why should they need rank ? They should only depend on skills, I can't pay for ranks but have more than 20 cosmetics that need rank.
i didn't pay a cent to get my rank tho. you can get rank by giveaways i didn't even win a single giveaway or by selling ingame items for buycraft

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
that's the whole point. cosmetics are just for show. cosmetics make you stand out more, and make some aspects of the game more fun. that's exactly why they need a rank. why would you let your average players look more fancy than the people who are actively supporting you by buying ranks? cosmetics being locked for people without the required rank is a pretty common thing, you need to spend money to buy minecraft capes for example.

UndePvPer_

Addicted Member
Banned
HELLO,

YOUR QUESTION IS SOLVED .....

U MUST HAVE 6 EMPTY SLOTS IN YOUR INVENTORY TO PURCHASE ANY ITEM......

BigSmile

Addicted Member
+1 just cus almost all my cosmetics are not avialable for unranked players ( stop calling us nons , we just can't pay money )

Status
Not open for further replies.