Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Cosmetic Requirements

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlawlessHoTDoG

IGN
FlawlessHoTDoG
Minecraft Username:
FlawlessHoTDoG​

What is the suggestion about?
Cosmetic Requirements​

Description:
I am a player with no rank same as many others. But I have many cosmetics and gadgets of minigames or lobby that need ranks. That's kinda unfair because many players cannot pay money, because of family problems, lack of money or country bans. My suggestion is to change the requirements from ranks, to skills. For example, Creeper Shopkeeper Skin needs Diamond rank ( bedwars ), but you can set it so instead of Diamond rank, you need 1000 Kills to use it. So only skills matter. In that case, people can also be known with their kill messages and cosmetics. For example, Hacker Kill Message need Iron rank, people think like " OMG That guy is Iron he's of course pro " but if you make it need skills, so people can't achieve many things with ranks.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This makes people use their great cosmetics and enjoy the game and minigames more than before.​

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Neutral. As you know Jartex is a p2w server so we can't do what you say cause it's the perk of ranks.

But +1 to the idea of Hacker Kill Messages for 1000 kills but change the requirements to get it like 1000 kills + 1000 coins to get it so it will still be hard to get it. if you don't have a rank.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Neutral
Reason stated above, also not all cosmetics need kills reqs or smth like that

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
Minecraft Username:
FlawlessHoTDoG

What is the suggestion about?
Cosmetic Requirements

Description:
I am a player with no rank same as many others. But I have many cosmetics and gadgets of minigames or lobby that need ranks. That's kinda unfair because many players cannot pay money, because of family problems, lack of money or country bans. My suggestion is to change the requirements from ranks, to skills. For example, Creeper Shopkeeper Skin needs Diamond rank ( bedwars ), but you can set it so instead of Diamond rank, you need 1000 Kills to use it. So only skills matter. In that case, people can also be known with their kill messages and cosmetics. For example, Hacker Kill Message need Iron rank, people think like " OMG That guy is Iron he's of course pro " but if you make it need skills, so people can't achieve many things with ranks.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This makes people use their great cosmetics and enjoy the game and minigames more than before.
hey! so while i do agree that while it could be a cool concept and I'll definitely look into ways of implementing that, I think it's fine to have cosmetics exclusive to ranks. this is because the cosmetics don't give you anything, they're just for show. similar to how you would spend money to buy an optifine cape, for example. it's just to look a little cooler, and it adds a reason to buy a rank.
Neutral. As you know Jartex is a p2w server so we can't do what you say cause it's the perk of ranks.

But +1 to the idea of Hacker Kill Messages for 1000 kills but change the requirements to get it like 1000 kills + 1000 coins to get it so it will still be hard to get it. if you don't have a rank.
i don't see how this has anything to do with pay to win, he's talking about cosmetics which do not relate to you winning games.

unleashedwolf

+1 my mom and dad won't accept me buying ranks in game as we can't afford to get this kind of currencies

Absprache

Donator
Donator
+1
i just equipped all the dia rank cosmetics when there was Rank rank xd

bobsilowski

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bobsilowski
Dear FlawlessHoTDoG

Regarding the suggestion: Cosmetic Requirements

I have decided to downvote it for the following reason(s):
It removes part of the benefits of the ranks which lowers income for JN

Good luck with your suggestions!

Thanks,
Bobsilowski

UndePvPer_

Addicted Member
Banned
+1
JartexNetwork really need more cloaks and wear which is why we have so many heads

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
FlawlessHoTDoG

FlawlessHoTDoG

IGN
FlawlessHoTDoG
I deny about the p2w idea myself, but beside that, many people cannot pay because of family disagree or age restrictions and stuff like that, so this is why I made this.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
FlawlessHoTDoG

FlawlessHoTDoG

IGN
FlawlessHoTDoG
Dear FlawlessHoTDoG

Regarding the suggestion: Cosmetic Requirements

I have decided to downvote it for the following reason(s):
It removes part of the benefits of the ranks which lowers income for JN

Good luck with your suggestions!

Thanks,
Bobsilowski
If people are only looking for profits and not player's agreement so why is the server made ? Only to get money ?

Status
Not open for further replies.