Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Corona :(

HinataShoyo

Addicted Member
I am not against chinese or anything but they should really stop eating literally everything that moves.

ReportingPeople

Banned
Bugs are the nutrition of the future so dont be so judgy...

Most likely in a couple 100 years bugs will be one of our main aliments simply how easy it is to grow them and because of their energetique value

Mayak_123

Donator
Donator
IGN
Mayak_123
i ain't judging it's just weird to not only me A LOT of other people but i ain't judging let them eat it. I don't mind

Mayak_123

Donator
Donator
IGN
Mayak_123
Bugs are the nutrition of the future so dont be so judgy...

Most likely in a couple 100 years bugs will be one of our main aliments simply how easy it is to grow them and because of their energetique value
Any ways have a good day/night/evening bye!

Radifyy

This could of happened in any country...

Poor people need to eat sometimes and well this guy had bad luck nothing he could do..

And maybe he was not Poor. He is a free human and as far as I know it is not illegal to eat Bats..
[/QUOTE]

Trueee

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
Every country is selling/buying animals to eat. Our culture is just different from theirs.
For example. just like jews don't eat pork, we don't eat bats and staff but just for a different reasons.
Agreed

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
I am not against any culture/race but I can tell you these, the bat soup is nothing new, it has been going around for years and even decades. Since the first year nothing bad happened about it, people kept eating it and trying it for being an exotic food. Not only Chinese people eat that, but some American tourists willing to try new things as well. The animals adapt and evolve differently over time due to the environmental factors and this is nothing new, as well as they can consume different types of food which can also contain some viruses as well. No one saw this coming but now the entire world is working together on the ideas of coming into a quarantine, on the ideas of creating a vaccine ASAP so fewer people die against the Corona Virus.
I hope everyone stays safe, have an amazing day/night.
Nice speech