Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Cool texture pack, please review.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electr1fy_

Donator
Donator
Hiii!!!! so after about
half my life, i wasted on making this texture pack, can i get some reviews on it. The diamonds in it are colored in red color instead of the default blue, every item and almost every block is customized, the pack itself is 64x.

I'll release a montage video on it soon, when i do i'll edit this thread and put the link in it. Thank you if you manage to review it
You can download the pack here :))

stupxd

Developer
Staff member
Developer
I mean, its pretty dumb way of rickrolling lol, cuz u dont even need to click the link to see its YT video lol (just put ur cursor on the link), maybe if u said "pack showcase by this link *here*", some ppl would fall for it /shrug
1611354505186.png

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Electr1fy_

Electr1fy_

Donator
Donator
uh lol yeah most people that do yt vids put downlaod link but not the mediafire instead the yt vid
I mean, its pretty dumb way of rickrolling lol, cuz u dont even need to click the link to see its YT video lol (just put ur cursor on the link), maybe if u said "pack showcase by this link *here*", some ppl would fall for it /shrug
View attachment 12362

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
Hiii!!!! so after about
half my life, i wasted on making this texture pack, can i get some reviews on it. The diamonds in it are colored in red color instead of the default blue, every item and almost every block is customized, the pack itself is 64x.

I'll release a montage video on it soon, when i do i'll edit this thread and put the link in it. Thank you if you manage to review it
You can download the pack here :))
Trash pack I definitely don’t recommend

Buzzlybee

Am I the only one to hover over the hyperlink and do know the URL of literally almost ALL rickrolls?

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
chocz700 chocz700 or babyplatypus babyplatypus please lock for gravedigging by Buzzlybee Buzzlybee

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Thread locked due to Grave-Digging.

Kind Regards,
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.