Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Console is honestly annoying at this point!

Uquip

The console needs to get taken to a doctor

Honestly, I've had the worst games lately and all of that is because of one thing... Console!
Why you ask?

Do you ever ninja bridge or breezily bridge or bridge any other way, but sideways, and then you get kicked for an "unfair advantage"? Well yeah that's my problem.

I swear everyone experienced this lately!

Dear Jartex Developers,
Script your console correctly so it detects actual hacks next time!

• Agree
Reactions: 1ag

JartexBOT

Donator
Donator
I cannot say anything against this. Jartex has been messing up big time lately. From people with good ping having near to 0 lag (people who I know for a fact are not hacking) to lag back when no one in the game is lagging to even the server crashing!

Jartex is dying, literally. This only started happening around a week ago and it still is happening now. I got banned while Speed-Bridging by the AC for 10 minutes around 2~3 days ago. Seriously? Speed-Bridging? I wasn't tryna god, moonwalk, or even breezily. I was just speed-bridging! Like dafuq?

For me, the blocks disappear a lot when I'm bridging. Even today I shifted at the end of a bridge and placed one block and when I was about to unshift to start speed-bridging, the block vanished! Even just placing a block doesn't work anymore! I can't even play with 1 goddamn CPS?

???????

There's something wrong with Jartex's Anti-Cheat's code. Either the dev or the owners have done something in it's code that is causing it to mess up most people's gameplay.

I even lost my 50 winstreak in quads because of the crash! Like c'mon, Jartex! The hell's going on??

G

Gusto

I cannot say anything against this. Jartex has been messing up big time lately. From people with good ping having near to 0 lag (people who I know for a fact are not hacking) to lag back when no one in the game is lagging to even the server crashing!

Jartex is dying, literally. This only started happening around a week ago and it still is happening now. I got banned while Speed-Bridging by the AC for 10 minutes around 2~3 days ago. Seriously? Speed-Bridging? I wasn't tryna god, moonwalk, or even breezily. I was just speed-bridging! Like dafuq?

For me, the blocks disappear a lot when I'm bridging. Even today I shifted at the end of a bridge and placed one block and when I was about to unshift to start speed-bridging, the block vanished! Even just placing a block doesn't work anymore! I can't even play with 1 goddamn CPS?

???????

There's something wrong with Jartex's Anti-Cheat's code. Either the dev or the owners have done something in it's code that is causing it to mess up most people's gameplay.

I even lost my 50 winstreak in quads because of the crash! Like c'mon, Jartex! The hell's going on??
exaggeration

• Agree
Reactions: 1ag

iQuackly

Donator
Donator
i keep getting kicked when i lag while falling in the void in bedwars and it kicks me to the main lobby for "FLYING IS NOT ENABLE ON THE SERVER"

1ag

Pls Do Something About The console I keep getting banned for Hacking and I also keep getting kicked Pls fix it As soon as u can

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Uquip

Uquip

Damn I didn't expect this to be popular

salti

The only problem i've had is blocks disappearing whilst diagonal speedbridging