Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Console ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
Why i'm always get banned from console for no reason no server
Hey Hachem_MH Hachem_MH , I am sorry to hear that you keep getting banned. There could be many reasons behind it, it doesn't mean you are hacking it's just to protect the server from hackers. Bridging fast, as sweats, some people bridge faster, and High cps, you use high cps and you place blocks faster which is why your blocks disappear and anti-cheats ban you if you were to hack, High ping. It's just a common issue and It can get you banned for lagging out or frozen mid-air, and much more. Please note that anti-cheat is banning people even if they don't hack to have fewer hackers in the game, you can always contact the staff if you get a code or just contact them to see...

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Why i'm always get banned from console for no reason no server
Hey Hachem_MH Hachem_MH , I am sorry to hear that you keep getting banned. There could be many reasons behind it, it doesn't mean you are hacking it's just to protect the server from hackers. Bridging fast, as sweats, some people bridge faster, and High cps, you use high cps and you place blocks faster which is why your blocks disappear and anti-cheats ban you if you were to hack, High ping. It's just a common issue and It can get you banned for lagging out or frozen mid-air, and much more. Please note that anti-cheat is banning people even if they don't hack to have fewer hackers in the game, you can always contact the staff if you get a code or just contact them to see if they can do anything about it. There is nothing devs can do but you can by playing more carefully and using less cps.
Thanks

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.