Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Console Ban(s) | Update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
rLilJesus

What is the suggestion about?
Console Ban(s) | Update.

Description:
So, I want to clarify this from now on to prevent any possible arguments below. This might not be code-able or be too much for the server.

This is basically to make things easier for the staff team and people that are banned due to LAG and other unfair factions for the community side.

The update is about when the console is about to ban the player to actually record a "clip" of them showing exactly what happened before being banned. The ban page popping up afterwards should say a similar message with the Bot Filter issues. [Join JN discord and post a screenshot in #assistance_chat]. So that way people can make it faster. @Team Screenshare will have access to check those clips or in a channel called #team_screenshare_clip-logs a message can be sent with the clip as well as [IGN of the player has been banned for Duration] this will help into the staff team just searching it up to find the clip.] that way Rene or the server can just delete the clip afterward to not use space.

This might be too much to be implemented and it is understandable.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Read the above.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
R

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Ban page was pooping? Alright
+1 I agree with everything especially with these 5 words
The idea is not about the banpage. I prolly wrote that up wrongly but I mean the thing that comes up after a ban.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
The idea is not about the banpage. I prolly wrote that up wrongly but I mean the thing that comes up after a ban.
ik that it was not abt ban page, it was just funny how you wrote that ban page was pooping xd

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Neutral
This has been demanded multiple times on practice and wasn't added and u expect them to make this server-wide? I don't think this is gonna happen sorry.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
R

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Neutral
This has been demanded multiple times on practice and wasn't added and u expect them to make this server-wide? I don't think this is gonna happen sorry.
Well, this is not for me to decide nor think negatively about it.

I do respect your vote, don't get me wrong I just think this could help and I just suggested it.

UpperGround

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Team Events Builder
I'm going with +1 but considering hundreds of people are getting banned every day, it'd probably take a lot of place to store all the clips.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
R

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
I'm going with +1 but considering hundreds of people are getting banned every day, it'd probably take a lot of place to store all the clips.
This is why I made it to send all the clips in discord so they can be viewable. They can also be deleted after 1 day to make it even easier for staff members to find something.

UpperGround

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Team Events Builder
This is why I made it to send all the clips in discord so they can be viewable. They can also be deleted after 1 day to make it even easier for staff members to find something.
I still think that storing all the clips in a discord channel can be messy, but yeah that doesn't sound That bad

Status
Not open for further replies.