Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Console ban bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

nintendos

why is the console banning me for a while what is my fault i play normally without tricks or tricks i didn't expect to be banned for 1 hour.
And these bugs with the bosses came to me in more, won't you fix the bugs?
I'm sick of losing everything is there no end.
I've been playing on the server for years, until now I've never had such numbers.
Please fix your bugs from the bottom of my heart and please stop the console from banning me.

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Hey nintendos!!

About the console bans they cant do really much only if they changed the anti cheat ( something we cant suggest ). If you think that the console bans/kicks are happening too often msg a staff member and tell him.

About the bugs:
If you encounter any bug/glitch in the server feel free to submit a bug report at: https://jartexnetwork.com/bug-reports/

If you encounter anny issue you can submit a msg at: https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/community-assistance.90/ and staff members/members of the community will try help you with info or others.

If you want you can also dm any staff member too so they inform developers about the bug more directly but it would be preferable to contact through a report.

Make sure you present some evidence ( screen shot or video ) if possible to get it so they can understand the bug better.
Have a nice day!!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
nintendos

nintendos

fix your ban system because it doesn't stop banning me every day for 1 hour :mad: Take it into your hands and fix your bug

OrangeEndy

Donator
Donator
IGN
OrangeEndy
Console - BANS

Hello nintendos,

I see you had been banned by the console.
Console bans are essentially bans by the Jartex's anti-cheat. This may happen if you have disallowed modifications or have poor/unstable connection to the server.
If you get banned by the console, you can reach out to a Staff member (Preferably Helper+) privately on Forums or in Discord
DMs. Here is the invite to Jartex's official discord server, where you will be able to find the members' Discord. While messaging them, be sure to include a screenshot of your ban page with taskbar and Minecraft version visible, just like this:

View: https://imgur.com/a/wBm1f59

The member will guide you on what to do. If you get unbanned, either by a Staff member or the console, it is advised to wait a couple hours before playing again. It may prevent a longer ban.

For your reference, here is the link to our server rules JN RULES. In the future, please make sure to read and respect our server rules.
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork.

OrangeEndy

Donator
Donator
IGN
OrangeEndy
Query - Solved

Hello nintendos,
Your issue has been solved by the community, hence this thread will be locked. 🔒
If you have further questions you can ask the query in Community Assistance or reach out in #assistance_chat on JartexNetwork Discord Server.

For your reference, here is the link to our server rules ➟ JN RULES. In the future, please make sure to read and respect our server rules.
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.