Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Global Confirm item purchase in /gold shop

Jeffisopinese

IGN
Jeffisopinese
Minecraft Username:
Jeffisopinese​

What is your suggestion's title?
Confirm item purchase in /gold shop​

Suggestion Details:
Jartex recently added in a new system of ingame currency called Gold/iron and i think that instead of just clicking on the item you want to buy there should be a confirm screen to make sure you actually want to buy the item. The way i think this should work is such as when you redeem vouchers in game modes like sbd there is a pop up confirming that you want to use the voucher. I think there should be a confirm screen when you buy stuff from gold shop also to prevent miss clicks and accidently buying items you don't want.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
I think that this could help improve Jartex by making it so that you don't accidently buy items that you don't want as they are non refundable.​

ItzSimoYT

Minecraft Username:
Jeffisopinese​

Suggestion Details:
Jartex recently added in a new system of ingame currency called Gold/iron and i think that instead of just clicking on the item you want to buy there should be a confirm screen to make sure you actually want to buy the item. The way i think this should work is such as when you redeem vouchers in game modes like sbd there is a pop up confirming that you want to use the voucher. I think there should be a confirm screen when you buy stuff from gold shop also to prevent miss clicks and accidently buying items you don't want.​

I think that this could help improve Jartex by making it so that you don't accidently buy items that you don't want as they are non refundable.​
yeah i think too, +1 by me :D

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Minecraft Username:
Jeffisopinese​

Suggestion Details:

Suggestion - Upvoted (+1)

After reviewing your suggestion i decided to upvote it (+1).

ItzSimoYT

Minecraft Username:
Jeffisopinese​

Suggestion Details:

ah and thinking about it all the other day I made a mistake and bought something totally useless for me. hahaah and thinking about it all the other day I made a mistake and bought something totally useless for me. haha

Jigsaw_Jigsaw

Donator
Donator
good suggestion considering i see people buying trash stuff everyday cuz they missclicked

Thekillerwolf55

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Suggestion - Upvoted
Hello Jeffisopinese, I have reviewed your suggestion and have decided to upvote it.​
Have fun playing JartexNetwork!​
kind regards
~ Thekillerwolf55

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
Minecraft Username:
Jeffisopinese​

Suggestion Details:

Yo, after reviewing ur suggestion I have decided to Upvote/+1 it.

StingRay

Donator
Donator
IGN
StingRay
Minecraft Username:
Jeffisopinese​

Suggestion Details:

Hi Jeffisopinese Jeffisopinese ,
After viewing your suggestion I have decided to +1
- Ray