Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Minigames confirm disconnect

Status
Not open for further replies.

abigL

Donator
Donator
IGN
abigL
Minecraft Username:
abigL​

What is the suggestion about?
confirm disconnect​

Description:
some times i accidently press disconnect u know i mean the 9th slot bed that we have on sw/bw to leave and sometimes i accidenty press it and i get disconnected and yea its kinda annoying but it could be a great idea to add it​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
we all accidently do something so if we have confirm discconect then it will not kick us to the lobby without telling us to confirm if we want to leave​

Extra Information:
if its alrd suggested dont say it nobody asked u​

coolerone

you can't just go press the bed then it disconnects you and you are angry about it, just keep your slot in the empty space and it will be fine.

yeah some do but a lot of people don’t use that slot for fighting, mostly first slot till 7th slot and probably the last two slots are for food and pearls.
Bro Let me ask when u a final kill u may spam blocks to run from the enemy so that time u may keep the block in the 9th slot again u may so when that time, if they kill u still u, should be clicking bcz we will not know to stop at the correct time so it may disconnect u that's wat I said

FutureBlank

Donator
Donator
Bro Let me ask when u a final kill u may spam blocks to run from the enemy so that time u may keep the block in the 9th slot again u may so when that time, if they kill u still u, should be clicking bcz we will not know to stop at the correct time so it may disconnect u that's wat I said
So do you rather having it removed and add an in-game command like “ /leave game “ rather than clicking an item?

In my opinion there are a lot of players who don’t understand english very well and this will effect them like in kitpvp, I see a lot without armour due to not know the command /kit the easiest command to use on any server and this really effect the players activity and they don’t have much fun at all on the server. -1

Last edited:

coolerone

NO
So do you rather having it removed and add an in-game command like “ /leave game “ rather than clicking an item?

In my opinion there are a lot of players who don’t understand english very well and this will effect them like in kitpvp, I see a lot without armour due to not know the command /kit the easiest command to use on any server and this really effect the players activity and they don’t have much fun at all on the server. -1
NONO like when presing it let there be like a confirmation item in the 8 slot or something so we wont accidently leave the game

eAwesome

Imagine using that slot for blocks

Status
Not open for further replies.