Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted SBD Completely New PVP season

Status
Not open for further replies.

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
T0m45_

What is the suggestion about?
Completely New PVP season

Description:
This is my like 4th suggestion to improve PVP season and make things balanced and fair.
This PVP season will not be too OP, few seasons ago when we had no tank and we had drunk 4 with special set damage bonus, the double damage custom enchant players still survived the PVP with being comboed or constantly attacked, good players almost never died, this season will be far easier on PVP than that with tank 2, Double damage nerfed and lifesteal buffed A LOT plus hardened being buffed will allow you to last way longer.

As you know, almost no one likes how new PVP season is ran and it has many problems first one is:

Coloured Text: New Suggestions to catch peoples eyes.
Blue Colour = Edited

1. The PVP is about luck, what can basically happen is when you have maxed out god armor with all enchants you can get 2 hit killed by opponent who has double damage 5 activated (Luckly) each hit, this has happened already, someone won the PVP by pure luck.

Now depends on what armor you wear, if you are without overload then you can get 1 shotted, the same problem is with cursed V, but Cursed V mainly does a lot of damage only when it's damaging with Double Damage V.

2. The PVP is too short with Gsets, Now this season there is Penetrate V enchant, Demonforge IV, Fast turn V and Doubledamage V which all help players to break someone's armor faster, DemonForge is too powerful, hardened 4 armours don't last long at all anymore, (less than 1 minute) in constant PVP.

3. The health damage is too low, Players this season get way too many chances when they are being constantly crit attacked by opponents with maxed out gswords/effects/ damage bonuses.

The PVP season is in a bad position already with slowness 4, lets just improve all other things to make everything good.

Suggestions:

New: 1. Nerf double damage 5 rates, the luck with double damage can be insane, and it happens pretty commonly, this enchant rates need to be really nerfed, to like 1% chance to activate, people complain more about being killed fast. 2nd choice is to add Custom Enchant on Armor that gives you immunity to Double damage 5 enchant.

2. Just like always, either buff hardened 4 to last 2-3x as long or remove penetrate and demonforge and fast turn 5.
EDIT: Actually best thing to do is buff hardened 4 to last 2.5 to 3x longer, basically what happened in koth today, I was in bape and bape as you know protects your armor to factor of 1.5x actually, as soon as I was going to replace my armor while being ganked, my helmet was already down to 71% in SECONDS, believe me, hardened needs to be buffed to 3x, it's too weak this season and I cannot get even 10-20 hits before my armor becomes destroyed (Even bape armor).
Here's both videos showing how short the armors really last.
GSETS :
Protection 4 armor with strength II :
As you can clearly see in both videos and you finally realise that GSET PVP is just as long as normal Vanilla Minecraft PVP but with slowness and damage luck, probably sometimes even shorter than vanilla minecraft PVP.

3. Buff Hulk To Level 4, the health damage this season is too low, ofcourse after you nerf doubledamage then you can fully add this into game and it will not pose a problem, it would be just like few seasons ago when we had drunk 4 without any tank, but this season we got tank 2 which is a huge protection and so you wont get a lot of health damage, This season hulk 3 does not hold good enough positions, most players are using drunk 3 because it's same buff effects and it's cheaper, This season has alot of very good healing ce's to even keep your health up, lifesteal and vampire both activate commonly.
4. Buff Lifesteal, 2x more efficiency, now till this day Lifesteal is not used and almost useless because of tank II and low damage, yes low damage season, although u can destroy someone's health through the regeneration 5 effect but that without luck takes a lot of damn hits, and the luck is Double damage V or Cursed V, after double damage is nerfed Cursed V (Strenght V) will not do that much and after Lifesteal is completely buffed, the PVP season will be safer on damage and even more dependant on who's getting healed, cuz you have to attack to get healed, Cursed V odds are already too rare to begin with.
5. Actually, remove Cursed Enchantment, it's too OP and we will not need it after we got strength 4.
6. Make Versace, Supreme, Gucci and possibly Fendi sets more common, keep festive sets such as santa or my Halloween special sets rare, Supreme, Fendi are currently not ingame but if they get added make sure that they are going to be obtainable either through any crate or OP special kit and Vuitton is going to be as rare as Santa and the Halloween Special set.
7. Add /pots shop, there will be potions that you can buy just like you can in Factions, Super strength II and super speed II and many more potions.
This is to make sure that players get the sets that they need to PVP, now days players mostly have bape/addidas/armani to merge their desired armour into.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will help 1 content of this server improve and it is pvp, PVP is a big content in minecraft and it should stay good.

Extra Information:
N/A

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
T0m45_

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
I like you as a community player, you do much efforts to bring as much improvement as possible, +1.
Yes, especially when they promised to make pvp season better this time, they accepted my last pvp suggestion but ironically they made pvp season even worse.

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
You put plenty of effort in your suggestions :p
Let's collab to add more pets together 👀
Cool idea ngl! And generally, a collab for a mass suggestion for SBD would be cool.

(I was in fact going to suggest some new suggestions right now)

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello T0m45_,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Some changes are implemented!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.