Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Community introduction- Mmaarten

mmaarten

Hello guys!

My name is Mmaarten and i am a prison player! I am (almost) 16 years old and I am from Belgium.

I joined the jartex servers a few months ago and I fell in love right away <3

I am terrible at PvP, Parkour, Survival and yes even Creative :p BUT I would like to believe that i am good in prison!

If you see me online on the server or the forums or the jartex discord, please feel free to ask me anything you want (That does not mean you will get everything you ask ;) )

I am pretty social and I always keep an eye or two on the Ingame chat.

I am a resigned Twitch and Beam moderator and I was Headadmin on a minecraft server that unfortunatly had to be taken down but hey now I found my spot here and I m not leaving any times soon!

I hope to get to meet all of you over time! See you around!

-mmaarten

ModeratorBot

Hello guys!

My name is Mmaarten and i am a prison player! I am (almost) 16 years old and I am from Belgium.

I joined the jartex servers a few months ago and I fell in love right away <3

I am terrible at PvP, Parkour, Survival and yes even Creative :p BUT I would like to believe that i am good in prison!

If you see me online on the server or the forums or the jartex discord, please feel free to ask me anything you want (That does not mean you will get everything you ask ;) )

I am pretty social and I always keep an eye or two on the Ingame chat.

I am a resigned Twitch and Beam moderator and I was Headadmin on a minecraft server that unfortunatly had to be taken down but hey now I found my spot here and I m not leaving any times soon!

I hope to get to meet all of you over time! See you around!

-mmaarten
Great to see your introduction! You're always giving a helping hand! Nice to have you around and I hope to see you in-game soon.
Kind regards
ModeratorBot

Suhayl

Addicted Member
Hi there, welcome to jartex.
You seem like a smart kid, I've seen you help around on the forums, good job and keep it up. I see a future staff member in you ( if u want to be staff that is)

Hope to cya in game

3ndrit

Bad introduction

JK great introduction keep up the great love

By yours truly
-3ndrit

iFlyYT_

I see you helping out on the forums daily so you are a very nice player in this community :D

MyNameIsCaptain

Addicted Member
Hey hey,no need for an intro as all of us know you :p
Youre a great prison player and even a better helping hand,thabks for all the time you took to do things Id do like an hour later :p I always see you online on the forums :p