Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Community Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

hakim251

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
hakim251
As the current map is slowly ending Pace Pace & I would like to know your opinions on what should be fixed or implemented.
Feel free to leave your opinions & suggestions.

Reminder: The current factions map is ending on 29th of February.

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Well, Faction is based on PvP, Raid and bases, there are many suggestions that I could suggest

My Suggestions:

Cane Eco:

You should add Sugar-Cane eco, as far as I've seen tokens are useless /transfer doesn't get any good item expect kit(s) that if you mind they are useless as well. People with God kits doesn't need the Kits on /transfer since they get armor from their gkit(s), so my point is that tokens will have a use if you add Cane eco. So people will grind the Canes they will get tokens from grinding canes and they could either use them for upgrading their Harvesting hoe or sell them to other players (through /ah)
Note: Enchants should be added for the Harvesting Hoe, as you upgrade the level of an enchant it will get better and better until it reachs max (50 or 100 levels) Keep in mind that you will decide the max level of Harvesting Hoe enchants, I just suggest an number.

Add New Enchants:
New enchantments would make the PvP more fun, since Factions is based on PvP and so on. I know a lot of players that would like to pvp and win their enemy just so they will get more gsets to win the next fights. There are enchants that I think they should me on a new category Named (Immortal or Heoric) you decide how it will be called, for the enchants I think they should be on that category I will actually say "Immortal or Heroic" it should be with Red Color but you can color it as you want, I will also color the enchants I think that fit into that category with Red.
I have a list of enchants that I think they will make the PvP more fun (However they are not my creation)
Note:I will leave some space for each enchant so it can be readable without losing where you were reading.
Enchants:
Chain Lifesteal V (5) - Immoral or Heroic Enchant - Sword Enchant - A chance to to regain health from multiple enemies near your damaged target. (Based on the level you use)

Titan Trap III(3) - Immoral or Heroic Enchant - Sword Enchant - A chance to give a longer lasting buffed slowness effect.

Lethal Sniper V(5) - Immoral or Heroic Enchant - Bow Enchant - High chance of headshots with projectiles to deal atleast 3.5x damage up to 4.5x. Must have Sniper V(5) in order to be applied.

Godly Overload III(3) - Immoral or Heroic Enchant - Armor Enchant - A very large permanent incerase in hearts. Must have Overload III(3) in order to be applied.

Master Inquisitive V(5) - Immoral or Heroic Enchant - Weapon Enchant - Massively increases EXP drops from mobs. Must have InquisitiveV(5) in order to be applied.

Demonic Lifesteal V(5) - Immoral or Heroic Enchant - Weapon Enchant - Heals much more HP at greatly increased rate compared to normal Lifesteal V(5). This cannot be applied with Chain Lifesteal V(5) Or Lifesteal V(5) (Into the same Weapon).

Leadership V(5) - Immortal or Heroic Enchant - The more allies near you, the more damage you deal.

Implants III(3) - Immortal or Heroic Enchant - Helmet Enchant - Passively heals +1 health and restores +1 hunger every few seconds.

Guardians X(10) - Immortal or Heroic Enchant - Armor Enchant - Chance to spawn Iron golems to assist you and watch over you.

Armored IV(4) - Legendary Enchant - Armor Enchant - Decreases damage from enemy swords by 1.85% per level.

Enlighted III(3) - Legendary Enchant - Armor Enchant - Can heal while taking damage.

Durability IV(4) - Legendary Enchant - Armor Enchant - This will gain durability while you are fighting.

Eagled Eye V(5) - Legendary Enchant - Bow Enchant - Chance to deal 1-4 durability damage to ALL armor pieces of enemy player.

Ice Aspect III(3) - Legendary Enchant - Sword Enchant - A chance of causing the slowness effect on your enemy.(Sorry if this enchant is already added and I didn't notice it.

Unfocus V(5) - Unique Enchant - Bow Enchant - Chance to Unfocus target player, reducing their outgoing bow damage by 50% for up to 10 seconds.

Longbow IV(4) - Unique Encahnt - Bow Enchant - Greatly increases damage dealt to enemy players that have a bow in their hands.

Marksman IV(4) - Unique Enchant - Bow Enchant - Increases damage dealt with bows.

Arrow Lifesteal V(4) - Unique Enchant - Bow Enchant - A chance to steal health from opponent while fighting.

Arrow Deflect IV(4) - Unique Enchant - Armor Enchant - Prevents you from being damaged by enemy arrows more often than once every level x 400 milliseconds.

Undead Ruse X(10) - Rare Enchant - Armor Enchant - When hit you have a chance to spawn zombie hordes to distrackt and desorient your opponents.

Spirit Link V(5) - Rare Enchant - Chestplate Enchant - Heals nearby Faction/allies when you are damaged.

Reforged X(10) - Rare Enchant - Weapon Enchant - Protects weapon durability, items will be take longer to break.

Poisoned IV(4) - Rare Enchant - Armor Enchant - A chance to inflict poison on your enemy.

Cactus II(2) - Rare Enchant - Armor Enchant - Injures your attacker but does not affect your durability.

Lifebloom V(5) - Uncommon Enchant - Leggins Enchant - Completely heal allies and truces on your death.

Curse V(5) - Uncommon Enchant - Chestplate Enchant - Chance to cause mining fatigue.

Ender Shift III(3) - Uncommon Enchant - Helmet Enchant - Gives Speed/Health Boost at low HP.

Revenous IV(4) - Uncommon Enchant - Axe Enchant - Chance to regain hunger whilst in combat.

Plague Carrier VIII(8) - Uncommon Enchant - Leggins Enchant - When near death, summons creepers and debuffs to avenge you.

#2Note:I only suggested all those Enchants, that doesn't mean that all of them are going to get accepted, you should leave your option down below which enchant should get added and why.

Enchantment ORBS:
ORBS are used to add more enchats on a weapon or armor. EX: You can add 10 enchants on both Weapons and Armor, so you apply Orb(s) to add more enchants in order to make your weapon armor more powerable and make pvp more fun.

Epic Armor:
So you should add 2 new Epic armors called:
Grinding: This armor should give you 10% more EXP while you have the armor on.
Koth:This armor can be found on koth rewards, and it will give 25% more damage, 15% less damage and no food loss.

Those are my suggestion, any opinion about them is acceptable you should tell me your opinion down below and because I suggested them that doesn't mean they have to be added 100% the community and you can decide if anything should be added next season, also I would like to claim that these are not my creation andI just knew about them and I thought they would be a nice addition to next season of JartexNetwork Factions.

Bow Boosting:
You should add bow boosting because it will make people escape pvp fights, that they might die if they don't use it.

Old FPS:
You should brind the old /warp fps because how it is right now, people escape easily, as far as I know /warp fps is an warp that you want to have a fight and it is like "Who is better on pvp, wins"

I hope you have a good day!

Yours Sincerely,
SameD00M

Last edited:

Depthstrider4

Donator
Donator
Well, Faction is based on PvP, Raid and bases, there are many suggestions that I could suggest

My Suggestions:

Cane Eco:

You should add Sugar-Cane eco, as far as I've seen tokens are useless /transfer doesn't get any good item expect kit(s) that if you mind they are useless as well. People with God kits doesn't need the Kits on /transfer since they get armor from their gkit(s), so my point is that tokens will have a use if you add Cane eco. So people will grind the Canes they will get tokens from grinding canes and they could either use them for upgrading their Harvesting hoe or sell them to other players (through /ah)
Note: Enchants should be added for the Harvesting Hoe, as you upgrade the level of an enchant it will get better and better until it reachs max (50 or 100 levels) Keep in mind that you will decide the max level of Harvesting Hoe enchants, I just suggest an number.

Add New Enchants:
New enchantments would make the PvP more fun, since Factions is based on PvP and so on. I know a lot of players that would like to pvp and win their enemy just so they will get more gsets to win the next fights. There are enchants that I think they should me on a new category Named (Immortal or Heoric) you decide how it will be called, for the enchants I think they should be on that category I will actually say "Immortal or Heroic" it should be with Red Color but you can color it as you want, I will also color the enchants I think that fit into that category with Red.
I have a list of enchants that I think they will make the PvP more fun (However they are not my creation)
Note:I will leave some space for each enchant so it can be readable without losing where you were reading.
Enchants:
Chain Lifesteal V (5) - Immoral or Heroic Enchant - Sword Enchant - A chance to to regain health from multiple enemies near your damaged target. (Based on the level you use)

Titan Trap III(3) - Immoral or Heroic Enchant - Sword Enchant - A chance to give a longer lasting buffed slowness effect.

Lethal Sniper V(5) - Immoral or Heroic Enchant - Bow Enchant - High chance of headshots with projectiles to deal atleast 3.5x damage up to 4.5x. Must have Sniper V(5) in order to be applied.

Godly Overload III(3) - Immoral or Heroic Enchant - Armor Enchant - A very large permanent incerase in hearts. Must have Overload III(3) in order to be applied.

Master Inquisitive V(5) - Immoral or Heroic Enchant - Weapon Enchant - Massively increases EXP drops from mobs. Must have InquisitiveV(5) in order to be applied.

Demonic Lifesteal V(5) - Immoral or Heroic Enchant - Weapon Enchant - Heals much more HP at greatly increased rate compared to normal Lifesteal V(5). This cannot be applied with Chain Lifesteal V(5) Or Lifesteal V(5) (Into the same Weapon).

Leadership V(5) - Immortal or Heroic Enchant - The more allies near you, the more damage you deal.

Implants III(3) - Immortal or Heroic Enchant - Helmet Enchant - Passively heals +1 health and restores +1 hunger every few seconds.

Guardians X(10) - Immortal or Heroic Enchant - Armor Enchant - Chance to spawn Iron golems to assist you and watch over you.

Armored IV(4) - Legendary Enchant - Armor Enchant - Decreases damage from enemy swords by 1.85% per level.

Enlighted III(3) - Legendary Enchant - Armor Enchant - Can heal while taking damage.

Durability IV(4) - Legendary Enchant - Armor Enchant - This will gain durability while you are fighting.

Eagled Eye V(5) - Legendary Enchant - Bow Enchant - Chance to deal 1-4 durability damage to ALL armor pieces of enemy player.

Ice Aspect III(3) - Legendary Enchant - Sword Enchant - A chance of causing the slowness effect on your enemy.(Sorry if this enchant is already added and I didn't notice it.

Unfocus V(5) - Unique Enchant - Bow Enchant - Chance to Unfocus target player, reducing their outgoing bow damage by 50% for up to 10 seconds.

Longbow IV(4) - Unique Encahnt - Bow Enchant - Greatly increases damage dealt to enemy players that have a bow in their hands.

Marksman IV(4) - Unique Enchant - Bow Enchant - Increases damage dealt with bows.

Arrow Lifesteal V(4) - Unique Enchant - Bow Enchant - A chance to steal health from opponent while fighting.

Arrow Deflect IV(4) - Unique Enchant - Armor Enchant - Prevents you from being damaged by enemy arrows more often than once every level x 400 milliseconds.

Undead Ruse X(10) - Rare Enchant - Armor Enchant - When hit you have a chance to spawn zombie hordes to distrackt and desorient your opponents.

Spirit Link V(5) - Rare Enchant - Chestplate Enchant - Heals nearby Faction/allies when you are damaged.

Reforged X(10) - Rare Enchant - Weapon Enchant - Protects weapon durability, items will be take longer to break.

Poisoned IV(4) - Rare Enchant - Armor Enchant - A chance to inflict poison on your enemy.

Cactus II(2) - Rare Enchant - Armor Enchant - Injures your attacker but does not affect your durability.

Lifebloom V(5) - Uncommon Enchant - Leggins Enchant - Completely heal allies and truces on your death.

Curse V(5) - Uncommon Enchant - Chestplate Enchant - Chance to cause mining fatigue.

Ender Shift III(3) - Uncommon Enchant - Helmet Enchant - Gives Speed/Health Boost at low HP.

Revenous IV(4) - Uncommon Enchant - Axe Enchant - Chance to regain hunger whilst in combat.

Plague Carrier VIII(8) - Uncommon Enchant - Leggins Enchant - When near death, summons creepers and debuffs to avenge you.

#2Note:I only suggested all those Enchants, that doesn't mean that all of them are going to get accepted, you should leave your option down below which enchant should get added and why.

Enchantment ORBS:
ORBS are used to add more enchats on a weapon or armor. EX: You can add 10 enchants on both Weapons and Armor, so you apply Orb(s) to add more enchants in order to make your weapon armor more powerable and make pvp more fun.

Epic Armor:
So you should add 2 new Epic armors called:
Grinding: This armor should give you 10% more EXP while you have the armor on.
Koth:This armor can be found on koth rewards, and it will give 25% more damage, 15% less damage and no food loss.

Those are my suggestion, any opinion about them is acceptable you should tell me your opinion down below and because I suggested them that doesn't mean they have to be added 100% the community and you can decide if anything should be added next season, also I would like to claim that these are not my creation andI just knew about them and I thought they would be a nice addition to next season of JartexNetwork Factions.

I hope you have a good day!

Yours Sincerely,
SameD00M
Some of the new enchantments could make the pvp better, I also agree that there should be a 6th level of enchantments called Heroic. The 2 new sets also sound good, but the koth set should be only obtainable with koth and no other gkit or kit or anything else.
I didnt read thru all the enchantments, but generally there should be more enchantments on jartex, since its custom enchantment pvp and for that to work properly there should be alot more enchantments instead of just the "basic" ones we had for years. If there is alot more enchantment, you would have to actually choose which enchants u want to put on ur set, since there is a 7 enchants limit. Right now there is just one Meta and everyone uses it.

The harvesting hoes suggestion is just straight up skidded from vanity.
What they should do for cane eco is add telepathy for harvester hoes, that would be atleast a bit unique because no other server has a enchant that u have to grind for first on harvester hoes, usually u just buy them from server store which is straight up pay2win and would ruin the experience for alot of players.
But in general, a cane eco would be good, even though there already is crops which works the same as cane except that you have to replant it.

Kiito

Donator
Donator
Some of the new enchantments could make the pvp better, I also agree that there should be a 6th level of enchantments called Heroic. The 2 new sets also sound good, but the koth set should be only obtainable with koth and no other gkit or kit or anything else.
I didnt read thru all the enchantments, but generally there should be more enchantments on jartex, since its custom enchantment pvp and for that to work properly there should be alot more enchantments instead of just the "basic" ones we had for years. If there is alot more enchantment, you would have to actually choose which enchants u want to put on ur set, since there is a 7 enchants limit. Right now there is just one Meta and everyone uses it.

What they should do for cane eco is add telepathy for harvester hoes, that would be atleast a bit unique because no other server has a enchant that u have to grind for first on harvester hoes, usually u just buy them from server store which is straight up pay2win and would ruin the experience for alot of players.
But in general, a cane eco would be good, even though there already is crops which works the same as cane except that you have to replant it.
+1

ItachiShanker

Addicted Member
Cane Eco:

+1 Cane eco pleae !

#NoCaneNoGain

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Yes I agree, but it wasnt like that in my mind, so I though some enchants would make it give you more money while you grind cane more tokes so you can ugrade it, nv and other stuff.
"usually u just buy them from server store which is straight up pay2win and would ruin the experience for alot of players." I totally agree with you, if they add cane eco, I hope they ballance it so in case they add cane eco and Harvesting hoes on store it doesn't ruin everyones gameplay, but everyone know that the 50% of the current community will max them without needing to p2w (You know what I'm talking about xDD)
Note: Somalia is 50% of the current community.

My main suggestion for the next map is adding rules for mining & placing spawners everyday and mining them while getting raided.
That could be disallowing to place spawners on alt facs, disallowing to mine spawners everyday or add durability to spawners.
Mining spawners while being raided should also not be allowed or atleast cegging them shouldnt be allowed since you cant mine them when enemies are nearby. Either they could add a plugin to make it impossible to cegg your own spawners or make a rule about it.

Other gameplay suggestions is to fix some enchants (penetrate, berserk on gkit god swords),
add a wider /wild radius instead of 1k radius it should be 5k,
put faction tags back in chat so you can instantly see which faction someone is from because tab doesnt update when you leave or join a new faction,
add logs for /f vault showing the entire history of f vault from start of the map, make horizontal genbuckets gen 255 blocks instead of 100, so they are equivalent in cost to vertical genbuckets,
enable /tpaccept in enemy claims because you cant tp into enemy claims anyways but sometimes u need it when someone /tpahere you,
add back old sponges from 7 or 8 maps ago which broke instantly and didnt turn into a wet sponge,
add a /xpbottle all and /banknote all command that withdraws all ur money or xp,
add hopper count on ftop, doesnt have to give value but we want to know how many hoppers we have placed without scheming our base everytime.

Also they should nerf the rank kits again, since they were buffed way too much this map and now everyone has infinite p4 sets from start of the map. Maybe that is good for equal and fair pvp but every hacker has p4 sets and normal players can just grind for p4 sets with level 30 enchantments. Especially the spartan kit should be removed from /transfer because getting 2 p4 sets for 200 mobcoins is overpowered. Champion and elite should be nerfed to p3 and premium and vip nerfed to p2. The spartan kit can be replaced with a champion kit.

Thats all suggestions I have for now and its basically what alot of players agree with (except the factions that place spawners only in shield)
yeah nerf the kits because it was very fair, and now all gods/immortals cant even keep up with the normal players right? just because u have a high rank doesnt mean u get good items, ranks doesnt even matter if u dont have skills so nerfing kits is useless, will make higher ranks even more op and will just dominate the entire server

Depthstrider4

Donator
Donator
yeah nerf the kits because it was very fair, and now all gods/immortals cant even keep up with the normal players right? just because u have a high rank doesnt mean u get good items, ranks doesnt even matter if u dont have skills so nerfing kits is useless, will make higher ranks even more op and will just dominate the entire server
i agree that its fair and good that normal players have sets too. but the problem is, currently sets is extremely cheap, and already with the lowest rank u get 1 p4 set every 2d. maybe that would be fair if there wasnt a spartan kit for only 200 mobcoins on /transfer, which fucks up the sets economy, because they become worthless when u 2 full sets of p4 with gears 3 +3 gapps for just 200 mob coins
If they removed the spartan kit entirely from /transfer then kits should stay same, but rn p4 sets is way too easy to get

Status
Not open for further replies.