Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Community Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

hakim251

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
hakim251
As the current map is slowly ending Pace Pace & I would like to know your opinions on what should be fixed or implemented.
Feel free to leave your opinions & suggestions.

Reminder: The current factions map is ending on 29th of February.

wtfbroooo

Fix anti cheat a lot of players has been kick or banned for no reason pls fix ykur anti cheat or console

Depthstrider4

Donator
Donator
Another suggestion is to make a break between maps, like 2-3 weeks after payout it will only reset.
its way more fun to play when its not constantly a new map, more maps just make the server less fun, repetitive and boring

ItachiShanker

Addicted Member
Another suggestion is to make a break between maps, like 2-3 weeks after payout it will only reset.
its way more fun to play when its not constantly a new map, more maps just make the server less fun, repetitive and boring

100% Make the break between maps longer when the map ends don’t reset it right after take big breaks like there used to be (4-8 weeks) this lets people make new factions and regain motivation to play.

KUG_SiberKong

Donator
Donator
Fix jartex rues bruhv

1. Your not allowed to be toxic: why? Factions is toxic thats what makes it factions if i didnt want that id be playing fucking towny or sky block now new rule you cant even say "autistic" to a player which is total bs bruhv

2. Stop being personal with people and factions: i once got a faction of dupers banned and i remember they got blacklisted. Now fast forward to 4 seasons back nemo comes dupes godsets whole map and gets banned for aprox 1week and then unbanned (idk if he bought unban or no dont remember)

3. Make rules Clear: relating to point 2 a recent event somalia spectating a raid by france got involved in pvp after franc tried killing them and the result of that 2 somalia pvper banned (they were told pvping was allowed too btw)

Make a seperate area for faction rules where all rules a explicity told. Also be a bit lenient on toxic- rules

2nd suggestion
Re allow allys

3rd suggestion
Make some events

4th suggestion
Add the new armour netherite armour or what ever its called

Also change economy bruhv i quit for like 4 seasons come back to the same economy same /shop as like 6 seasons agpo xD and bro BUFF IGs rn id buy 64 Z Pigmen then 64 IGs theyre more expensive and more not worth it buff them they supposed to be second best spawner after vills

Owe and add a good use for /transfer its still dog shits i legit liked it 7ish seasons ago cant even remember when yall had the immortal shard and what not atleast that was fricking useful add the same type of shop but change some items like add some spawners up there make grinding useful (the current /rewards transfer sorry to say TRASH)

Depthstrider4

Donator
Donator
Fix jartex rues bruhv

1. Your not allowed to be toxic: why? Factions is toxic thats what makes it factions if i didnt want that id be playing fucking towny or sky block now new rule you cant even say "autistic" to a player which is total bs bruhv

2. Stop being personal with people and factions: i once got a faction of dupers banned and i remember they got blacklisted. Now fast forward to 4 seasons back nemo comes dupes godsets whole map and gets banned for aprox 1week and then unbanned (idk if he bought unban or no dont remember)

3. Make rules Clear: relating to point 2 a recent event somalia spectating a raid by france got involved in pvp after franc tried killing them and the result of that 2 somalia pvper banned (they were told pvping was allowed too btw)

Make a seperate area for faction rules where all rules a explicity told. Also be a bit lenient on toxic- rules

2nd suggestion
Re allow allys

3rd suggestion
Make some events

4th suggestion
Add the new armour netherite armour or what ever its called

Also change economy bruhv i quit for like 4 seasons come back to the same economy same /shop as like 6 seasons agpo xD and bro BUFF IGs rn id buy 64 Z Pigmen then 64 IGs theyre more expensive and more not worth it buff them they supposed to be second best spawner after vills

Owe and add a good use for /transfer its still dog shits i legit liked it 7ish seasons ago cant even remember when yall had the immortal shard and what not atleast that was fricking useful add the same type of shop but change some items like add some spawners up there make grinding useful (the current /rewards transfer sorry to say TRASH)
I agree partly with some of your suggestions,
the first suggestion is useless, its basically already implemented as u can swear on factions,

2. Completely agree, every faction and every player should be treated the same way, if you ban someone for "teaming" just because they defend themselfes, then the other factions should get banned for it too, especially when they leave their faction to join an alt faction to defend it.

3. Yes, the rules are mostly unclear, there should be more separated rules, especially for teaming as 2 of our members got banned for it but I cant find any rules for "teaming" on forums?

Reallow allies; thats up to you if you want to add allies back you can, it didnt change the maps and competition anyways

Netherite armor; would mean everyone has to play 1.16, and also pretty useless -1

The economy is fine as is right now, what I can suggest is adding ghast spawners to /shop which the loot of will sell for alot, for an actual prize equivalent to gold, like pigman spawner costs 900k, gold sells for 19$ each, ghast spawner costs 10mill, so ghast loot should sell for 10x more than pigman loot which is around 200$ each, it should drop ghast tears actually as that is its original drop and u cant get it any different way
That will improve the economy by a bit, especially that ghast farms are alot harder to make and would be something completely new

Also remove spawners that are not obtainable from /f top

wtfbroooo

1. Allies able (and make ally betray bannable)
2. No fly for 1 hour when its reset so its fair to get a corner
3. Still buffed kits
4. Make some events
Hope younlike this feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.