Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Community Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

hakim251

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
hakim251
As the current map is slowly ending Pace Pace & I would like to know your opinions on what should be fixed or implemented.
Feel free to leave your opinions & suggestions.

Reminder: The current factions map is ending on 29th of February.

Novarias

Yeah, I can admit that you punish them more than you do other faction players, but some of them are DR or FR so if it is not you it will be someone else, overall I can see that you and Pace Pace are trying your best to make the gamemode better, also I can admit that Pace Pace is being a kind of manager and trying to ask people about new ideas he have

i have quit jn but man theres no point at all to target staff members. its about the server so dont target 2 seperate staff members target them gennerally

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
hakim251

hakim251

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
hakim251
Enchants should get fixed gkit god swords are useless cause of berserk 3 it removes strength 2 and kicks aren't still fixed
I will talk with mex about the berserk 3 & the kicks are better than they were last map. I only got kicked once this map.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
hakim251

hakim251

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
hakim251
My main suggestion for the next map is adding rules for mining & placing spawners everyday and mining them while getting raided.
That could be disallowing to place spawners on alt facs, disallowing to mine spawners everyday or add durability to spawners.
Mining spawners while being raided should also not be allowed or atleast cegging them shouldnt be allowed since you cant mine them when enemies are nearby. Either they could add a plugin to make it impossible to cegg your own spawners or make a rule about it.
This rule will be talked about.

Also they should nerf the rank kits again, since they were buffed way too much this map and now everyone has infinite p4 sets from start of the map. Maybe that is good for equal and fair pvp but every hacker has p4 sets and normal players can just grind for p4 sets with level 30 enchantments. Especially the spartan kit should be removed from /transfer because getting 2 p4 sets for 200 mobcoins is overpowered. Champion and elite should be nerfed to p3 and premium and vip nerfed to p2. The spartan kit can be replaced with a champion kit.

Thats all suggestions I have for now and its basically what alot of players agree with (except the factions that place spawners only in shield)
+1

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
-Remove useless custom enchants or ones that don't work, because it takes forever trying to get good enchants when there are so many useless ones lowering your chances.
Fix custom enchants. I don't know how many times this has been asked every previous season, but it has not yet been completely fixed.
fix all broken enchants
Give me a complete list with broken enchants, please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.