Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Community Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

hakim251

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
hakim251
As the current map is slowly ending Pace Pace & I would like to know your opinions on what should be fixed or implemented.
Feel free to leave your opinions & suggestions.

Reminder: The current factions map is ending on 29th of February.

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
My opinion is that the whole game-mode is getting bored and bored every season, we have no events on factions, outpost and koth are additions that (Probably) people have to get banned so they add them. The main faction rules are getting abused every day, you and Pace Pace mostly punish people from enemy factions (that just an opinion).

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
hakim251

hakim251

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
hakim251
My opinion is that the whole game-mode is getting bored and bored every season, we have no events on factions
I promise u we will try to make more events on factions.
The main faction rules are getting abused every day, you and Pace Pace mostly punish people from enemy factions (that just an opinion).
Check out my faction members punishments u can clearly see I ban and mute them more than other staff members.

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
I promise u we will try to make more events on factions.

Check out my faction members punishments u can clearly see I ban and mute them more than other staff members.
Yeah, I can admit that you punish them more than you do other faction players, but some of them are DR or FR so if it is not you it will be someone else, overall I can see that you and Pace Pace are trying your best to make the gamemode better, also I can admit that Pace Pace is being a kind of manager and trying to ask people about new ideas he have

AzoqzHereBoi

Enchants should get fixed gkit god swords are useless cause of berserk 3 it removes strength 2 and kicks aren't still fixed

Depthstrider4

Donator
Donator
My main suggestion for the next map is adding rules for mining & placing spawners everyday and mining them while getting raided.
That could be disallowing to place spawners on alt facs, disallowing to mine spawners everyday or add durability to spawners.
Mining spawners while being raided should also not be allowed or atleast cegging them shouldnt be allowed since you cant mine them when enemies are nearby. Either they could add a plugin to make it impossible to cegg your own spawners or make a rule about it.

Other gameplay suggestions is to fix some enchants (penetrate, berserk on gkit god swords),
add a wider /wild radius instead of 1k radius it should be 5k,
put faction tags back in chat so you can instantly see which faction someone is from because tab doesnt update when you leave or join a new faction,
add logs for /f vault showing the entire history of f vault from start of the map, make horizontal genbuckets gen 255 blocks instead of 100, so they are equivalent in cost to vertical genbuckets,
enable /tpaccept in enemy claims because you cant tp into enemy claims anyways but sometimes u need it when someone /tpahere you,
add back old sponges from 7 or 8 maps ago which broke instantly and didnt turn into a wet sponge,
add a /xpbottle all and /banknote all command that withdraws all ur money or xp,
add hopper count on ftop, doesnt have to give value but we want to know how many hoppers we have placed without scheming our base everytime.

Also they should nerf the rank kits again, since they were buffed way too much this map and now everyone has infinite p4 sets from start of the map. Maybe that is good for equal and fair pvp but every hacker has p4 sets and normal players can just grind for p4 sets with level 30 enchantments. Especially the spartan kit should be removed from /transfer because getting 2 p4 sets for 200 mobcoins is overpowered. Champion and elite should be nerfed to p3 and premium and vip nerfed to p2. The spartan kit can be replaced with a champion kit.

Thats all suggestions I have for now and its basically what alot of players agree with (except the factions that place spawners only in shield)

Last edited:

Cryptic

-Remove useless custom enchants or ones that don't work, because it takes forever trying to get good enchants when there are so many useless ones lowering your chances.
-Remove f shield, or at least nerf it to where it can only be changed every 24hrs.
-PLEASE add /printer - When you do /printer it puts you in creative mode so you can print blocks without having to buy them all in /shop. You still pay for the blocks and you can't spawn in anything, just when you print a schematic it automatically buys the blocks for you from creative mode.
-Increase the amount of claims allowed for cannonboxes.
-Disallow factions from placing genbuckets infront of their walls to take up space and not allow people to make cannonboxes.
-There needs to be a 48 hour time period before ftop ends where factions can't increase their value. Factions can still be raided during this time and lose value and lose their place on ftop, but their value can't go up. This makes scared factions not be able to hide their value for a long time, then place it at the last second so they can't be raided.

Xone

Donator
Donator
fix all broken enchants
add str2 custom enchant
remove versace / nerf
make fortified walls 2.4sec (3sec is too slow)
go back to the cannon jar from 2 maps ago this one ints every 6th shot
make antilag not remove tnt / sand, only items that are dropped / other spawned entities
shorter maps (15-30days shorter)
more raidevents

Status
Not open for further replies.