Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Community Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

hakim251

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
hakim251
As the current map is slowly ending Pace Pace & I would like to know your opinions on what should be fixed or implemented.
Feel free to leave your opinions & suggestions.

Reminder: The current factions map is ending on 29th of February.

Depthstrider4

Donator
Donator
have you guys considered having spawner renches that only have limited uses and are create drop. this will limit the time to mine them as they can have a15 second mine time/cooldown, and this will also reduce the mining everday when player go of line.
That would be a good alternative to having spawner cost or spawner durability. Actually it sounds really good because then there wouldnt have to be a spawner durability. But also it means u cant move spawners when sometimes u really have to or atleast it will take a very long time

A couple things i would like to be implemented are:

-Fix to cannoning east to west. I like to split bases in different directions.

-Fix to Gkit books. currently they say it has a 30% chance of succeeding while the chance is actually nonexistent. Either give it a low chance or fix it to what is says "30%".

-Buff to Gkit keys and just keys in particular. While the ultra key has been buffed a little the last reset, the change is quite small and nearly invisible. Back in the old days it was worth it to have those keys.

-Small nerf to the special sets. I do not think a lot of people agree with me but sets such as Versace are too overpowered in this game. It is true that the chance of receiving it trough treasurer crate has been reduced (or at least i think so) but the stats of the armor itself are simply still to high.

-While I am a former wild patcher myself, I would like it to be prohibited. It might be useful for small factions to protect against a raiding faction with many players online, but when the bigger faction can do it as well it becomes more unfair. so for the better just disallow it.

-Clearer rules. Right now factions get warned or players get banned for things that they did not know was prohibited. My suggestion is that there is a separate post where people can discuss which rules are actually needed and fair where as after it can be made into a beautiful page on this gorgeous new forum .

-Strike system. How currently factions get striked is not done in a proper way. my suggestion is a new page on forum where only owners/admin can add strikes. preferably on the forum so there is more traffic on this site.

Currently that's all

PadinaCorps

A couple things i would like to be implemented are:

-Fix to cannoning east to west. I like to split bases in different directions.

-Fix to Gkit books. currently they say it has a 30% chance of succeeding while the chance is actually nonexistent. Either give it a low chance or fix it to what is says "30%".

-Buff to Gkit keys and just keys in particular. While the ultra key has been buffed a little the last reset, the change is quite small and nearly invisible. Back in the old days it was worth it to have those keys.

-Small nerf to the special sets. I do not think a lot of people agree with me but sets such as Versace are too overpowered in this game. It is true that the chance of receiving it trough treasurer crate has been reduced (or at least i think so) but the stats of the armor itself are simply still to high.

-While I am a former wild patcher myself, I would like it to be prohibited. It might be useful for small factions to protect against a raiding faction with many players online, but when the bigger faction can do it as well it becomes more unfair. so for the better just disallow it.

-Clearer rules. Right now factions get warned or players get banned for things that they did not know was prohibited. My suggestion is that there is a separate post where people can discuss which rules are actually needed and fair where as after it can be made into a beautiful page on this gorgeous new forum .

-Strike system. How currently factions get striked is not done in a proper way. my suggestion is a new page on forum where only owners/admin can add strikes. preferably on the forum so there is more traffic on this site.

Currently that's all
From whole 12 pages only normal text.

_IAN_

I really like the idea of durability on spawners or something like that, this makes it mor fun to raid and you actually get more profit

Saimarie777

Donator
Donator
As the current map is slowly ending Pace Pace & I would like to know your opinions on what should be fixed or implemented.
Feel free to leave your opinions & suggestions.

Reminder: The current factions map is ending on 29th of February.
add me as admin

Astrophical

Everything is ok in this server exept one thing.The main lobby is just way way way tooooo laggy....Plz fix that asap if possible

Maybe track all the items sold in ah so that we can get an idea of a good price for each item? just a suggestion

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
This thread will now be locked to prevent any further grave-digging.

~ Locked 🔒

Status
Not open for further replies.