Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Other Commands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sp4ReX

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Sp4ReX

What is the suggestion about?
Commands

Description:
I believe there should be better commands in jartex, for example when in a game of bed wars there should be a /leave command, there is also no /help of what I’ve experience. A list of players online command within a mini game. Tab works but it only shows people in your lobby, it would be better if it showed people also in games. It’s just so much better easier to play with your friends Instead of sending a p invite to see if there online.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This idea can help jartex by making it easier for friends to find eachother and to party up and Play a game it also just makes everything much more smoother and easier. commands are a great way to play.

Extra Information:
A /go bedwars command would be amazing. When I went on factions I got bored and wanted to go to bedwars I tried a /leave command but it didn’t work so I had to /lobby and then make my ways to bedwars. There are much more commands but I’d rather not make a essay about this.

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Hey! I will go +1 because of the /help command but not the /leave nor the /go.
There is also this command currently available /server which lets you choose the game mode you want to play.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Sp4ReX

Sp4ReX

Donator
Donator
Hey! I will go +1 because of the /help command but not the /leave nor the /go.
There is also this command currently available /server which lets you choose the game mode you want to play.
Awesome, because i doubt anyone knows that a command because theres no help telling us what commands there are and what to do but ty for the +

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Awesome, because i doubt anyone knows that a command because theres no help telling us what commands there are and what to do but ty for the +
Yeah a /help command could really come useful if there is no staff member online.

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
there is /leave lol and I always use it

Status
Not open for further replies.