Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

BedWars Command to show players in a bedwars lobby

gamerzcookie

Minecraft Username:
gamerzcookie​

What is your suggestion's title?
Command to show players in a bedwars lobby.​

Suggestion Details:
A command that prints the players in a lobby. Like the hypixel /who command which prints the names of all the players in a bedwars game lobby. For example, let's say someone is in a bedwars lobby with three other people. On the tab list it shows: "Player1", "Player2", "Player3." The command I'm suggesting would put all that into text form and print it into chat(only for the user to see of course).​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This could allow developers to create an overlay which shows things like the stats of players in a game(Exactly like the Abyss Overlay). This idea could be expanded to other gamemodes too. This idea, although not directly helping the players, could indirectly help players in the case an overlay like the Abyss Overlay is created.​

Last edited:

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
I really don't completely understand what you mean. I'm guessing you think I want this command to show the unnicked versions of people but I don't want that. I just want it to put in text form all the players in the leaderboard. And I also know there is a /who command already on the server that does something different but I never recommended the name for the command I'm suggesting.
Oh mb I misunderstood. Jartex won't copy this feature [it originally belongs to Hypixel]

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
gamerzcookie

gamerzcookie

Oh mb I misunderstood. Jartex won't copy this feature [it originally belongs to Hypixel]
Hypixel does not own this idea and cannot own this idea as it is unironically as simple as a command that prints all the players in a lobby. There is a /rejoin command in Jartex yet Hypixel did it first. There is a stats API on Jartex yet Hypixel did it first. Jartex even had an item rotation system for a little which was the same in Idea although I admit It is gone now.
What I'm trying to say is that just because Hypixel did a quality of life feature first dosen't mean it owns it and dosen't mean others cannot use that idea.