Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

BedWars Command to show players in a bedwars lobby

gamerzcookie

Minecraft Username:
gamerzcookie​

What is your suggestion's title?
Command to show players in a bedwars lobby.​

Suggestion Details:
A command that prints the players in a lobby. Like the hypixel /who command which prints the names of all the players in a bedwars game lobby. For example, let's say someone is in a bedwars lobby with three other people. On the tab list it shows: "Player1", "Player2", "Player3." The command I'm suggesting would put all that into text form and print it into chat(only for the user to see of course).​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This could allow developers to create an overlay which shows things like the stats of players in a game(Exactly like the Abyss Overlay). This idea could be expanded to other gamemodes too. This idea, although not directly helping the players, could indirectly help players in the case an overlay like the Abyss Overlay is created.​

Last edited:

Forums_Random737

Donator
Donator
IGN
Random737
Suggestion - Downvoted

Hello gamerzcookie gamerzcookie !

Thank you for making a suggestion. I am sad to say that your suggestion has been
downvoted because of the following reason:
  • Lack of info
  • Tab shows player list unless on PE where you can type /playerlist
Have fun on the server.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
gamerzcookie

gamerzcookie

Tab list shows players in a way that is harder to give to an outside program. The /who command in a hypixel bedwars lobby prints "Online: player1, player2, player3, player4..." and so on. That is what I'm suggesting. The purpose of this suggestion is to allow developers to create tools such as an overlay which displays the stats of players in a lobby. An overlay wouldn't necessarily benefit the average player but would help people who grind the game.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
gamerzcookie

gamerzcookie

I feel like there has been a communication error. In the case you are talking about how the /who command works on hypixel, I mean that in a bedwars game lobby(not the bedwars hub), entering the command /who will print all the players currently in the lobby.

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
Developers and staff can check ur real usernames in lobby with a different command/whois ig

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
gamerzcookie

gamerzcookie

Unnecessary and its like a copy from hypixel so -1
Unless there is a way to get all the names of people in a server printed into chat available to all other than this suggestion, it is not unnecessary. This would be a 'copy' of hypixel but there is no shame in copying a good idea. Also, what I'm in the end suggesting is a command which prints the names of the current players in a bedwars game. It's just hypixel is a good frame of reference as it has the exact vibe of what I'm going for.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
gamerzcookie

gamerzcookie

Developers and staff can check ur real usernames in lobby with a different command/whois ig
I really don't completely understand what you mean. I'm guessing you think I want this command to show the unnicked versions of people but I don't want that. I just want it to put in text form all the players in the leaderboard. And I also know there is a /who command already on the server that does something different but I never recommended the name for the command I'm suggesting.