Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Discord /command or /help option in #commands channel to get all the possible commands list

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Minecraft Username:
kaivalya​

What is your suggestion's title?
/command or /help option in #commands channel to get all the possible commands list​

Suggestion Details:
On Jartex Discord we got #commands channel which is made specifically for commands flood
Most of the options are for checking stats from forums like report counts (gameplay, chat, bug, forum) and Badges
Untill recently I found one more command "./suggestions" which give you total suggestions you have submitted
This made me think that there prolly are more commands which we dont know of, so naturally I searched all over the channel and pins
And also tried commands like ./help ./commands but I didnt find any such list/help
We got .help which gives you links to various pages on forums and few other commands like .ip .tictactoe .discord
I bet some discord dev spent a lot of time making those commands to check stats on forums but just because user dont know them they are futile

So my suggestion is to add /help or /commands command which will give a list to all of those forums commands

While we are on the topic of forums commands here is a few more commands which would be great if added:
1) /stats (uk what it is, it was there before but was removed due to some reason)
2) /messages /onlinetime /punishments /solutions
3) /leaderboard (different commands for different leaderboards [messages, badges, onlinetime, reactionscore, solutions, points])
Its best for the dev to decide

Also pls fix .info
I remember the time when .info gave you donator role automatically
Now that we have crystal role we need that automation more than ever
How long we going to DM sr mod :(

If its not possible to fix pls make like a form or appeal page where we ask for that role becoz sr mod are biased on the speed with which they giveaway the those roles
2 of my friends have got perm iron and they DMed sr mod still no reply
I left discord many times before and it always took me about 7 days to get the role back
Specially that crystal role took ages
On other hand I have seen KMs which leave and join at will and get there roles back within an hour
This is really a tangent from original suggestion but had to say it
This also goes for donator role on forums

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It will make both discord and forums more interactive​
It will give justice to all the commands which discord dev made by putting them on a list​
It will motivate users/players to achieve goal set on forums making them an effective workforce​
It will make it ez to get roles and will give liberty to user to leave server if needed and get roles back quick when rejoined​
Bias and efforts from sr mod+ staff will be no longer be neccesary as it will automatically​
or atleast will have a proper channel (if appeal/forms are implemented)​

Extra Information:
Coming soon...​

Last edited:

NinetyBac

Donator
Donator
IGN
NinetyBac
Hello
After viewing your suggestion, I have decided to give it a
+1

These are going to be very useful features, hope it gets implemented soon and hope they fix the roles bug too
Cheers!

draggex

Donator
Great Reporter
Donator
I'll give this an upvote, but I like the roles bug... I got to stay in crystal chat up to 15 days after my crystal ended

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
kaivalya

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I'll give this an upvote, but I like the roles bug... I got to stay in crystal chat up to 15 days after my crystal ended
Shit now I feel bad
But ig if they fix it, u won't lose the role unless you do .info.
Coz something needs to trigger it

draggex

Donator
Great Reporter
Donator
Shit now I feel bad
But ig if they fix it, u won't lose the role unless you do .info.
Coz something needs to trigger it
Nah now I have crystal again, it's fine. goodluck on your suggestion kaiavatlia

ReallyXFN

Known Member
Known Member
Hello
After viewing your suggestion, I have decided to give it a -1
These are not going to be very useful features, hope it never gets implemented soon and I hope they dont fix the roles bug too
Cheers!

Tacted

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
SUGGESTION DENIED
Hello, Indian
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);
  • Your sugggestion is shit
  • Lack of effort
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!
Kind Regards,
~ Tacted

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I think this is a good suggestion, but I have decided to downvote it coz kaivalya is shit.
also you once again used alts to upvote your suggestion

Last edited:

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello, kaivalya​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave

Status
Not open for further replies.