Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global Command /modreq

Status
Not open for further replies.

DakiBeingBoy

Minecraft Username:
DakiBeingBoy​

What is the suggestion about?
Command /modreq​

Description:
I was playing in a server i didn't know, i was pretty lost and confused, but on the chat it appeared "If you need help use /modreq, i did it and appeared "/modreq {message}" I went to write my message, when i sended it, almost instantly a staff member showed up to help me, so i think it would be incredibly good to have this command on the server and now and then it appears on the chat saying "if you need help use xxxxx command",
When me and some of my friends arrived on the server we had no idea of how to contact staff to report a hacker or a spammer, so it would be cool to make it a thing.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It would help new players to have a less confused experience with the server at first, with help of staff for when they need.​

_D0GG0

Donator
Donator
IGN
_Doggo
Neutral but you can always do /staff and find a staff ingame.

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, DakiBeingBoy​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. This decision was taken, due to the following reason(s):​
  • As mentioned above, you can always ask for help on Discord, either in DMs or in our assistance chat. This command is likely to be abused in many ways, so it's just pointless to add such a thing. Plus, we already have a command /help which displays the basic commands with on-point information about what they do.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Status
Not open for further replies.