Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SBD Combat Grace Period (Boss World)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluffy18

Minecraft Username:
Fluffy18​

What is the suggestion about?
Combat Grace Period (Boss World)​

Description:
Whenever your in boss world and currently in combat tag due to hitting a boss or hitting a player and then logging off or any means of disconnecting SB Dream (intentionally/unintentionally) your player model should remain in the server connected and you can only reconnect if your combat tag has expired or have officially died. The current situation is that you loose everything after you reconnect if you disconnected while combat tagged.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It'll make the players feel more safe knowing that they won't have any severe downfalls whenever a disconnection happens. And players won't rage quit.​

The_W

Addicted Member
If you mean the condition where they suddenly loses everything after disconnected while combat tagged like you mentioned above, it could be either a bug or flaw in the system or codes. If it is a bug, bug report is the right way and staffs should be able to fix that. but if it's a flaw in the system, this idea is actually good. I've recently seen some people leaving jartex because of the above issue and losing tools they grinded for hours, and that's a very miserable thing and everyone surely don't want that to happen to them.

Edit:
This just happened to me, and apparently this more like a bug rather than a flaw in the system. And i think this would not be needed either, as in my first kick I reconnected right back into the bossworld with same position and still keep my items. The second kick got me lost my items and a message 'You Died' appeared. So, making a bug report is much better.
So, sorry i will change my vote to -1.

Last edited:

GodlyDani

Hey there! I see how this would fit the server. It could be useful for some people with connection issues. I think this could be a thing in the game but it would need some addons (for ex.) you don't get the boss loot as soon as you disconnect. I'm sorry but this would have to be a -1 from me because this isn't that much in detail and I really don't see the point of it in the server.

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
This wouldn't make sense as if the player would be kicked by console for hacking he would still be able to come back, we're doing our best to avoid false kicks and therefore this will not be implemented.

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Fluffy18​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good evening,
chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.