Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Prison /collector or /keys

AnonymouseYT

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
AnonymouseYT​

What is the suggestion about?
/collector or /keys​

Description:
Problem: There is a command called /keys or /collector which gives you all the items/treasures you get from mining(Prisons Players Will Understand),
In lower Levels it is ok but the higher and better you get the more treasures you get and ofter it kind of gets difficult,
Because, if you get treasure more than your inventory space, it Drops on the floor, and it can be picked up by anyone(this includes keys), Some people make systems like hoppers to collect the drops but they are not reliable.

Solution: They could add a system where if you do /collector or /keys it opens like a vault but if you take an item out of it the spot gets filled with a glass plain so that they cant store anything in it , all they can do is take stuff out and also, an option if possible,to trash all the stuff in the collector or trash a specific type of item in the whole collector, like if you don't want bulldozer bomb in your collector you could like chose an option that just deleted all the items with that Id or Name in the collector

If you agree,Pls Do a +1​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It could Reduce lag as Thousands of items drop if someone like me mines for like 2hrs,and it could make lives better to play.​

Extra Information:
My discord:AnonymouseYT#1700​

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
-1 These are not a problem you can do /keys on your cell and lock your cell and do /trash and trash the bombs and you can place rare/mining/token keys and Boxes on all your slots first so it will get prioritized to be picked up when you do /keys as other items except keys are trash and you just wait the entity remover to remove it if you're too lazy to do /trash

Hope this helps you.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
AnonymouseYT

AnonymouseYT

Donator
Donator
-1 These are not a problem you can do /keys on your cell and lock your cell and do /trash and trash the bombs and you can place rare/mining/token keys and Boxes on all your slots first so it will get prioritized to be picked up when you do /keys as other items except keys are trash and you just wait the entity remover to remove it if you're too lazy to do /trash

Hope this helps you.
I am not suggesting that we can't do it in our cell, all I am trying to tell Is to make it easy.

Jesse531

Donator
Donator
I am not suggesting that we can't do it in our cell, all I am trying to tell Is to make it easy.
It's pretty easy to do /cell home and /cell lock then /keys, I don't see why you would change it or add something else. If its not broken why change it?

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello AnonymouseYT,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion!​
However, I have decided to deny your suggestion, due to the following reason(s):​
  • No plans to add this
Have a great time playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ JustThiemo