Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Collect all feature for /gift

Status
Not open for further replies.

JstMental

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
IGN
JstMental
Minecraft Username:
DownShiftBG​

What is your suggestion's title?
Collect all feature for /gift​

Suggestion Details:
I've been playing for quite some time now and I haven't seen a Collect all button in /gift and that's why I think the team should consider adding a Collect all feature for /gift command. It's annoying when you have to collect a lot of items.

For example I will use Prison. If you have a Prestige Finder enchant on your pickaxe. Players that have this enchant will relate this to them too. You get a lot of prestige vouchers and if you mine for 30 minutes straight without collecting them. You will have more than 150 vouchers/items and you have to click 300 times to collect everything.

If the player does not have enough space in his inventory. It should simply require the amount of items that can be stored according to the free space available.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It will save players a lot of time especially when they grind for long and they're lazy to collect items from /gift every minute.​

Extra Information:
I think I explained everything as much as could.

I apologise if this has been suggested before!​

Captain_Sussy

IGN
Captain_Sussy
Minecraft Username:
DownShiftBG​

Suggestion Details:
I've been playing for quite some time now and I haven't seen a Collect all button in /gift and that's why I think the team should consider adding a Collect all feature for /gift command. It's annoying when you have to collect a lot of items.​
For example I will use Prison. If you have a Prestige Finder enchant on your pickaxe. Players that have this enchant will relate this to them too. You get a lot of prestige vouchers and if you mine for 30 minutes straight without collecting them. You will have more than 150 vouchers/items and you have to click 300 times to collect everything.​
If the player does not have enough space in his inventory. It should simply require the amount of items that can be stored according to the free space available.​

It will save players a lot of time especially when they grind for long and they're lazy to collect items from /gift every minute.​

Extra Information:
I think I explained everything as much as could.​
Yeah um, I think the reason nobody replies is because they don't fully understand what you are suggestion. Or maybe it could just be me because I don't play prison)

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Suggestion - Downvoted

Hey DownShiftBG!!

After reviewing your suggestion i decided to down vote it (-1) for the following reasons:
- altho I like the idea it was denied previously by owners if I remember well stating that the gifts system has already been modified.

Have a nice day!

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Suggestion - Downvote (-1)

Hey DownShiftBG,

I decided to give your Suggestion “Collect all feature for /gift” a
Downvote (-1) due to the following Reason(s).

• Stated by daviddaraban daviddaraban

Goodluck!

Litexs

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
DownShiftBG​

Suggestion Details:
I've been playing for quite some time now and I haven't seen a Collect all button in /gift and that's why I think the team should consider adding a Collect all feature for /gift command. It's annoying when you have to collect a lot of items.​
For example I will use Prison. If you have a Prestige Finder enchant on your pickaxe. Players that have this enchant will relate this to them too. You get a lot of prestige vouchers and if you mine for 30 minutes straight without collecting them. You will have more than 150 vouchers/items and you have to click 300 times to collect everything.​

Extra Information:
I think I explained everything as much as could.​
Hey DownShiftBG
I will to give your suggestion Downvote (-1) due to the following Reason(s).

• Stated by daviddaraban daviddaraban daviddaraban daviddaraban

Have fun at JartexNetwork

Kind Regards

?~Litexs

Premuim-->FactionImmortal, Minigames-->Diamond ,Kitpvp --> Warrior

Attachments

• 2023-02-21_21.08.17.png
    2023-02-21_21.08.17.png
    731.9 KB · Views: 3

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, JstMental​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave115

Status
Not open for further replies.