Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied TheBridge Coins in The Bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

blazetharkidrs

Suspended
Minecraft Username:
Blazetharkidrs​

What is the suggestion about?
Coins in The Bridge​

Description:
Listen up ya dam bitches called admins so what im hear to talk about is about Coins in The Bridge Or TB for short so first of all im pretty sure you bitches bought this minigame from another server and what yall decided do was so different from the pervoius owners of the bridge i think yall made coins littery 5000x harder to get Prevouis servers had it usul at 150 coins per game Listen listen The bridge lasts for 30 mins most of the time Longer but im being fucking nice 30 fucking minutes and for 30 minutes how many coins u get hmm? probably alot right u just spent 30 minutes getting resources full diamond str 2 pots regen 2 pots 30 minutes of ur life what do u get alot of coins right?? u spent 30 fucking minutes of ur fuckign life so u should get 300 coins atleast right lmao or 200 or 250 atmost no you get 30 fucking coins.. THIRTHY WHAT IS THIS SHIT THE GREAT DEPRESSION CANT YALL GIVE US MORE COINS PER WINS WHAT THE FUCK YALL BROKE OR SOME SHIT? ok but 30 coins isnt alot so im asking for it to be instead just 100 coins atleast than it wont feel like the greeat depression ok so sorry for swearing when im swear im just joking so dont ban me from forums pls im just trying to make it funny but anyhow you probably will change it to 100 coins since you know skywars a game that takes 2 mins avrage and if u win gives u 30 coins.. bedwars game that takes 5-6 mins 30 coins makes sense The bridge a game that takes 30 minutes of ur life 30 coins.. if bedwars or skywars also took 30 minutes also than people would also want 300 coins per game u understand me right so do the right think thx thats all bye Btw if you lose in the bridge you get 0 coins..​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will littery make kits possible to get im gonna be nice real fast and pretend all the games will be 30 minutes long.. and say u somehow have a 350 win streak cause u dam know if u lose u be getting nothing also there usul longer than 30 minutes its 30-40 minutes long on avrage so anyhow 30 x 350 thats uh 10500 Minutes into hours 175 hours into days 7 whole days for 350 wins and for all that ur gonna get uhh 10500 coins but still im being nice its probabl 8 days since games are games are 90% of the time longer than 30 minutes long so This shit is correct i done my math now yall fix coin gains thank you ok im not a rocket sicenetest but also one more thing lets say u play 350 games of skywars and all of them are like 5 mins long there not im being fucking nice i could make it 3 you know what il make it 3 cause fuck yall lucky skywars and bedwars bitc*hes im gonna be real ok so lets say each game of skywars is 3 fucking mins long lets times 3 by 350 so 3 x 350 1050 minutes or 17.5 hours in days now 30 x 350 thats 10k coins thats littery 10k coins in 17 hours holy shit i use to play for 8 hours when i first started you can see the problem here the bridge is a game that takes half an hour it shouldn't give the same amout of coins as a game that takes 3 minutes holy fuck i have right now​

Extra Information:
Bitches make coins easyier to get for fucks sake thx for listening gg​

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
blazetharkidrs

blazetharkidrs

Suspended
uhh its 3:42 pm rn i just uploaded this and im tired as fuck also i was gonna make a joke about how much freetime bridge player and skywars players have or something like that but im to sleepy im gonna sleep now fuck good night

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Disrespecting Staff Members
Already Suggested
Did not understand single thing you said

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
You can't just argue about coins in TheBridge first of all, Disrespecting staffs will just get you punished here
chocz700 chocz700 , xd_banana xd_banana deny this

SupremePsycho

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Blazetharkidrs

What is the suggestion about?
Coins in The Bridge

Description:
Listen up ya dam bitches called admins so what im hear to talk about is about Coins in The Bridge Or TB for short so first of all im pretty sure you bitches bought this minigame from another server and what yall decided do was so different from the pervoius owners of the bridge i think yall made coins littery 5000x harder to get Prevouis servers had it usul at 150 coins per game Listen listen The bridge lasts for 30 mins most of the time Longer but im being fucking nice 30 fucking minutes and for 30 minutes how many coins u get hmm? probably alot right u just spent 30 minutes getting resources full diamond str 2 pots regen 2 pots 30 minutes of ur life what do u get alot of coins right?? u spent 30 fucking minutes of ur fuckign life so u should get 300 coins atleast right lmao or 200 or 250 atmost no you get 30 fucking coins.. THIRTHY WHAT IS THIS SHIT THE GREAT DEPRESSION CANT YALL GIVE US MORE COINS PER WINS WHAT THE FUCK YALL BROKE OR SOME SHIT? ok but 30 coins isnt alot so im asking for it to be instead just 100 coins atleast than it wont feel like the greeat depression ok so sorry for swearing when im swear im just joking so dont ban me from forums pls im just trying to make it funny but anyhow you probably will change it to 100 coins since you know skywars a game that takes 2 mins avrage and if u win gives u 30 coins.. bedwars game that takes 5-6 mins 30 coins makes sense The bridge a game that takes 30 minutes of ur life 30 coins.. if bedwars or skywars also took 30 minutes also than people would also want 300 coins per game u understand me right so do the right think thx thats all bye Btw if you lose in the bridge you get 0 coins..

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will littery make kits possible to get im gonna be nice real fast and pretend all the games will be 30 minutes long.. and say u somehow have a 350 win streak cause u dam know if u lose u be getting nothing also there usul longer than 30 minutes its 30-40 minutes long on avrage so anyhow 30 x 350 thats uh 10500 Minutes into hours 175 hours into days 7 whole days for 350 wins and for all that ur gonna get uhh 10500 coins but still im being nice its probabl 8 days since games are games are 90% of the time longer than 30 minutes long so This shit is correct i done my math now yall fix coin gains thank you ok im not a rocket sicenetest but also one more thing lets say u play 350 games of skywars and all of them are like 5 mins long there not im being fucking nice i could make it 3 you know what il make it 3 cause fuck yall lucky skywars and bedwars bitc*hes im gonna be real ok so lets say each game of skywars is 3 fucking mins long lets times 3 by 350 so 3 x 350 1050 minutes or 17.5 hours in days now 30 x 350 thats 10k coins thats littery 10k coins in 17 hours holy shit i use to play for 8 hours when i first started you can see the problem here the bridge is a game that takes half an hour it shouldn't give the same amout of coins as a game that takes 3 minutes holy fuck i have right now

Extra Information:
Bitches make coins easyier to get for fucks sake thx for listening gg
No need to read it all. Pure nonsense at the start.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Very good suggestion I dont know why this isnt implemented yet. Although couldve been a little more respectful.

Alright I'll stop being a Rod_ Rod_ This is fking bullshit

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
+1 Disrespecting staff members, did not understand anything you said

Status
Not open for further replies.