Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReallyXFN

Known Member
Known Member
Minecraft Username:
ReallyXFN

What is the suggestion about?
Coin system

Description:
Hello all,this topic has been recommend so many times yet no one look in to it

Coins are a big issue. For eg imagine playing a game for 40min but u lose u wont even get 5 coins.

+Strength is a big problem, it the old days everyone had kits to counter it, since kits are expensive af

no one buy kits. There are only 2 ppl with tank,2 ppl with Swapper, only 1 guy alchemist

do u know a thing with all the players I mentions above? they all have ranks so they can easily get coins.

also using the same kit is kinda boring so u could add /kit which makes u change ur kit

to make it not op u can add a 45sec delay for /kit as well

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
TB on jartex is basically chemical warfare. We need to have skilled players not ppl who just make pots.

Last edited:

BigSmile

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
ReallyXFN

What is the suggestion about?
Coin system

Description:
Hello all,this topic has been recommend so many times yet no one look in to it

Coins are a big issue. For eg imagine playing a game for 40min but u lose u wont even get 5 coins.

+Strength is a big problem, it the old days everyone had kits to counter it, since kits are expensive af

no one buy kits. There are only 2 ppl with tank,2 ppl with Swapper, only 1 guy alchemist

do u know a thing with all the players I mentions above? they all have ranks so they can easily get coins.

also using the same kit is kinda boring so u could add /kit which makes u change ur kit

to make it not op u can add a 45sec delay for /kit as well

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
TB on jartex is basically chemical warfare. We need to skilled players not ppl who just make pots.
dont forget swagemane with healer and well all this is true , i suggest they remove strenght from the game and just keep all other pots, also i m ender_sheep

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ReallyXFN

ReallyXFN

Known Member
Known Member
dont forget swagemane with healer and well all this is true , i suggest they remove strenght from the game and just keep all other pots, also i m ender_sheep
ty :D also hi endersheep

jartex plz remove this criteria

Alduin

Another useless suggestion. Jartex actually doesn't need to a coin system. Players just want to make the game easier. I will disagree.

Reactions: Jax

BigSmile

Addicted Member
Another useless suggestion. Jartex actually doesn't need to a coin system. Players just want to make the game easier. I will disagree.
oh lemme explain 25 coins per win without any booster and you need atleast 10k to buy any kit , its 400 wins to go with 30 minutes average per match ... thats super slow so we are just demanding 50 coins by winning or coins by kills like in bedwars , do you still disagree ?

Alduin

oh lemme explain 25 coins per win without any booster and you need atleast 10k to buy any kit , its 400 wins to go with 30 minutes average per match ... thats super slow so we are just demanding 50 coins by winning or coins by kills like in bedwars , do you still disagree ?
I still disagree. If you want to keep a mode alive, you have to do it and force people to play more and make the kits rare which is the best and fun part of it so you can flex with them.

Reactions: Jax

BigSmile

Addicted Member
I still disagree. If you want to keep a mode alive, you have to do it and force people to play more and make the kits rare which is the best and fun part of it so you can flex with them.
" flex on them " thats the way how players leave tho and if you still disagree i think you dont play bridge cus you dont know pain of playing a 30 minutes game then 2 diamond juggernauts coming to you with str II and break your nexus

Alduin

" flex on them " thats the way how players leave tho and if you still disagree i think you dont play bridge cus you dont know pain of playing a 30 minutes game then 2 diamond juggernauts coming to you with str II and break your nexus
That's not true. Just make an effort to reach something instead of making useless suggestion to reduce their price and get them easily. I'm a the bridge player and know all the things. It's the fun part when diamond juggernauts come to you with str II.

Status
Not open for further replies.