Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Cmomo Deserves To Be Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

ham4games

IGN
ham4games
  1. so it all started when i met a guy in bedwars lobby called evilxmohid, we played many games dous then i got diamond rank so one day i and him was in a party , i started a private game and we fought his brother was also part of it but i forgot his ign . quickly i realised that he was hacking and was blatant. so i called jolt (retired now) and jolt specced him and banned him . then after few days i got a friend request from a guy called nikola2088 and he claimed to be evilxmohid . quickly i called jolt to spectate him and get him banned and the thing is after he got banned he started commenting in my videos badly so i disabled his comments in my videos. i never heard from him again untill........ this guy called cmomo came i never knew he was mohid untill beast told me . and cmomo is evil and has been ban evading this entire time
  2. He banned evaded thrice and still continues his habit
  3. Hes Been 10 Year old and has been hacking blatantly in every single server you could think of but he bypasses them
  4. this is the proof of his old ign being nikola20881634396739347.png

Last edited:

FreePalestine

Addicted Member
IGN
TNTSabeel
maulik1112 maulik1112 he is underage for discord

Oh_myMinecraft

Donator
Donator
Holy shit Nikola2088? I knew he was him despiting claiming he was a girl. He is toxic ( S sahasranoob )

danmyplayz

IGN
danmyplayz
Bro there are just fools sitting Just buy a new account and play in hypixle

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
He appealed, and it got accepted, so technically there is nothing the staff will do about it until he cheats again.

Status
Not open for further replies.