Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Closet Teaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eater

Donator
Donator
IGN
EaterSteam
Minecraft Username:
EaterSteam​

What is the suggestion about?
Closet Teaming​

Description:
So there has always been teamers in minigames which is very annoying. Now, there is new way of teaming which I am encountering almost everyday which is very annoying and I will name it "Closet Teaming". Basically, these teamers have one target be the last two surviving teams and target everyone else in the game. Now this can't be considered teaming and I know that but it doesn't end there. They protect each other's bed and since they are not doing it together it can't be considered as teaming. They make bridges for each other, exchange items and since they are not fighting one person together it basically lets them keep doing it; One of them will fight you first and the other one will be waiting for the first person to die and then the second one steps in when you are low. They basically target you the whole game, share diamonds/emeralds, make each others bridges, protect each others beds just for a 1v1 in the end.. I find it very annoying that they found a loophole in the rules and are abusing it hard. I say that there should be a rule for this and it should be punishable or the staff should find a way to not let it happen ;-;

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Remove Monke Teamers​

FreePalestine

Addicted Member
IGN
TNTSabeel
I am giving this a Neutral
It should be punishable, but there is not way of staff knowing that thre are doing it.

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
Hello Eater Eater

After reading through your suggestion I have decided to vote neutral for the following reason(s):

- It is annoying but it is a rule already. People just lazy to read it. But you can always do /staff and invite staff or report them

For future reference, I suggest you read the rules here
~Regards,
MrBeastAlan
Feel free to point me out if I'm wrong

FreePalestine

Addicted Member
IGN
TNTSabeel
defending each other's bed is so easily detectable
Defending each others bed is already punishable, if they just stay in others base and don't destroy bed, Staff will say that the evidence insufficient because they might not know the team has a bed

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Neutral
Probs already punishable, not 100% sure tbh

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
Basically, these teamers have one target be the last two surviving teams and target everyone else in the game.
this is allowed as long as it doesn't break any rules, which further on in your post you mention:

make bridges for each other, exchange items
which is very much against the rules, so if you encounter anyone blatantly defending someone's bed and exchanging items, that's enough to ban.

just not rushing each other (and waiting for someone to die, which is a pretty legitimate strat i use with people I have no clue exist too, like they go in and I sit back and enjoy the show then drop down when someone's low) because you want to be the last 2 alive is not bannable, however.

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, EaterSteam​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • As Nirahz already stated, waiting to clean a fight is okay, making bridges for each other is already punishable.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.