Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Closer | Bedwars Montage

bobsilowski

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bobsilowski
I like this alot.
Partly because I like the song.

The only criticism I would have is that the video is not in sync with the music. Like on new entry of clips, you could bring em in on beat drops.

Which Texture pack do you use?

EDIT: What I mean by the beat drops is if you look at like edits of famous people you see like the music beats are in sync with the photo entry.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
xRizuol

xRizuol

I like this alot.
Partly because I like the song.

The only criticism I would have is that the video is not in sync with the music. Like on new entry of clips, you could bring em in on beat drops.

Which Texture pack do you use?

EDIT: What I mean by the beat drops is if you look at like edits of famous people you see like the music beats are in sync with the photo entry.
ty for the comment, i know some of the clips aren't sync and some are really hard to sync in with it but some are totally synced, i only edited this on less than 3 hours,

my texture pack btw is Spectre 16x red version by isparkton

bobsilowski

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bobsilowski
ty for the comment, i know some of the clips aren't sync and some are really hard to sync in with it but some are totally synced, i only edited this on less than 3 hours,

Is the texture pack on the badlion pack centre thingy?

Also good job overall. I know what it's like editing mc videos and I know it can be tiring! so gj gj

bobsilowski

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bobsilowski

Whats the thing that tells you how long tnt will take?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
xRizuol

xRizuol

Whats the thing that tells you how long tnt will take?
Its the client, it will show how long tnt will take to explode, name of the client btw is salwyrr client it boosts fps but not mine cuz my pc is shit lmao

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
xRizuol

xRizuol

Is the texture pack on the badlion pack centre thingy?

Also good job overall. I know what it's like editing mc videos and I know it can be tiring! so gj gj
I dont know nothing about the badlion pack i just downloaded the pack once i found it on yt, and thanks for the feedback :>