Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Invalid Lobby Clicking on items in hotbar while playing parkour

This is either not a bug, it was already reported before or the report lacks information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gusto

Minecraft Username:
iGusto_​

Minecraft Version:
1.8.9​

Bug
Clicking on items in hotbar while playing parkour​

What is the bug you are reporting?
So when you are playing on parkour you get two items in hotbar, you can either "teleport to latest checkpoint" or "quit parkour". And there is pretty annoying bug when you click on them. It brings up either "server selector menu" or "profile menu" (it depends on which one you click). Its annoying when you are on start of parkour and you want to teleport to start and because of that bug it starts parkour again (because you are standing on plessure plate) and potentially you lose some time because of that. Take a look at video I have attached for more information.​

What did you do in order for this bug to happen?
1. start parkour
2. try to click on "teleport to latest checkpoint" or "quit parkour" item in hotbar.
3. It brings up either "server selector menu" or "profile menu"​

Extra Information:

also donators can't fly in main lobby.​

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
G

Gusto

I just tried it in lobby 1, it's still the same as in the video that I attached to bug report.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
G

Gusto

voodootje0 voodootje0
I realized that old video isn't working so I recorded new one today with a bug in it. Link: https://streamable.com/rok63q
As you can see, when you click something in hotbar while in parkour mode it will tp you to start of parkour (which is ok) AND show up server selector GUI (just like you would normaly click on compass in inventory even though you dont have it in parkour mode). Same goes for "quit parkour block", difference is just that it pops up profile menu GUI.

AndyIsCool5463

Donator
Donator
Bug Report - DENIED

Hello Gusto,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by reporting bugs!​
However, I have decided to deny your report, due to the following reason(s):​
  • This happens because you're failing the before the first checkpoint, when you teleport back you'll accidentally click the compass which will bring up the GUI.
Have a great time playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ AndyIsCool5463

Status
Not open for further replies.