Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

click this

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
First , get a gaming mouse , increase the DPI in mouse and decrease the sensitivity of your mouse in minecraft , by doing this , you should find the best smooth movement, then you can practise and improve your aim by getting into fights and doing MLGs while depending on the smoothest movement you have found .

JartexBOT

Donator
Donator
First , get a gaming mouse , increase the DPI in mouse and decrease the sensitivity of your mouse in minecraft , by doing this , you should find the best smooth movement, then you can practise and improve your aim by getting into fights and doing MLGs while depending on the smoothest movement you have found .
+1

Nightwave_YT

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nightwave_YT
Just practice aim with a bow or go to practice PVP with a friend and practice aiming on him

_Salti

Banned
I used to play on max sensitivity and it was great for bowing and still good for swords

xd_banana

Donator
Donator
I used to play on max sensitivity and it was great for bowing and still good for swords
Woah that’s big. I play on 54 which is quite low. but i still have decent aim

GHladni

Addicted Member
Donator
I've came to lifetime leaderboard with 3-4€ mouse, so you don't really need gaming mouse but it's a bonus and a bit easier.

G

Gusto

I dont have gaming mouse, I can still reach 10 cps with normal clicking... Skills are important!!!