Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted ClearLagg/Farm limiter Interval

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThinesYT

IGN :Thines

Screenshot(s) / Video (if required):-

Description: ClearLagg/Farm limiter interval is so quick.If i die in my island, the drops gets removed before i come back to pick it up.I lost many good stuffs because of that.After reset, it was all okey and today this problem is here.Are you guys up to fixing the bugs or adding more bugs to fix later?

Locations (/what gamemode e.g. Factions, Skyblock Dream...):Skyblock dream

Minecraft verions: (1.8 1.9 e.g.):1.10

mmaarten

We are always looking for improvements for the server but this isnt a bug. I will move this to the suggestions section ;)

I do feel like the timer could be increased by a little bit but you have to keep in mind that if you die right before the clearLag runs, you will still lose your stuff!
+1

>suggestions
>format is OK

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
T

ThinesYT

keep in mind that if you die right before the clearLag runs, you will still lose your stuff!

Yes, i know that.This happened few times.The interval is clearly quick.Anyways, thanks for your reply.

Akshat

Clearlagg should not be delayed in Eggwars as it becomes way too laggy. But it should be delayed for Factions, Skyblock etc.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
T

ThinesYT

Who voted No? Akshat Akshat Yes, i am talking about skyblock.Not sure about eggwars because i dont play there.

Binary01

I don't know if it's even possible but it would be cool if there was a kind of rolling reset.

So every 10 minutes or so it clears right? What if it didn't clear items that dropped in the last 1 minute? This wouldn't be more laggy because after the first run it would still be clearing 10 minutes of items, but would mean if someone died and dropped their stuff, it wouldn't disappear in the next clear within 1 minute.

You can never make it perfect for everyone I guess, but this would solve the problem without causing more lag issues that I can tell? I'm not sure it would even be possible though. I guess the current one just clears every ground item without any further checks.

Binary01

I can only speculate that right now it probably just removes every single item on the ground, so maybe it's not practical to check when they dropped, maybe that's not even a tag that can be checked. Maybe checking every single item would cause more lag? I'm not actually sure if it's possible really.

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Increased from every 5 minutes to every 10 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.