Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Clearing suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legendiac

Addicted Member
Q 1) What is your suggestion?
A 1) - Start accepting/implementing/denying suggestions.
Q 2b) Where on the forums would this be added?
A 2b) - Suggestions
Q 3) Explain your suggestion a little bit if needed.
A 3) - There are many suggestions that are accepted but are not implemented. Then there's suggestions that are more than half year old. I remember that someone was replying to many suggestions, some that he replied were very old. Staffs didn't lock it till he replies. So, I think that suggestions should be managed.
Q 4) How would this improve JartexNetwork?
A 4) - Neater suggestion area. And some suggestions are repeated, denying repeated suggestions will reduce future duplicate suggestions. Implementing suggestions will overall make entire server well (assuming that no troll suggestions were accepted), which therefore improve the gaming experience at Jartex.
Q 5) Anything else to tell use about your suggestion?
A 5) - Perhaps some will say that there is not enough people (coders, programmers and/or developers) to do this, but I hope that they will at least start implementing easy suggestions, and also increase the amount of staffs at suggestion team + develop/coding/programming team (if possible). This can show players that their opinions and positive thoughts of improving the server is actually cared and welcoming.

x o n e

just wait for a reset...
oh wait, lobbies cant reset feelsbad man

Status
Not open for further replies.