Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SkyWars Classics gamemode

XDTherealboss

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
XDtherealboss​

What is the suggestion about?
Classics gamemode​

Description:
Classics gamemode will be just a little bit simpler than normal heres an example. In start islands chests drops are
Armors: 10% for diamond armor part 30% for golden armor parts , 25% for chain armor parts, 20% for iron armor parts.
Swords: 20% for stone sword (sharpenness 1 or fire aspect ), 20% for iron sword with 5% for enchantments , diamond sword without enchantments.
Blocks: normal like every gamemode
Food: 10% for golden apple, 50% for steak, cooked chicken , bread and more
Bows: all bows with power 1 or 2 and 10% for 10 arrows.

In middle island

Everything but in the double percentage​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Yes because i am bored in normal lunatic and extreme we need something new​

TDMJ10

Addicted Member
Neutral. Same I'm Also Racked Up About The Only Games Being Just Normal, Lunatic, Which Is Ded, And Kinda Dominating, Extreme Mode. Lack Of Skill And Strategy Variety. Bedwars Might Be The Same Game All Over Again But They'res Always A Different Approach You Can Take. Skywars? Normal: Defend The Island That Is Close To Mid Until You're Free. Lunatic: No. Extreme: Rush Mid As Fast As Possible Maybe Use An Axe To Get Chests, Don't Have One Pece Of Armour And You Didn't Rush Mid? You're Dead. Not Sure Whys There So Many Negatives. Skywars Is Too Predictable Now. This Is Gr8.

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, XDTherealboss​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. This decision was taken, due to the following reason(s):​
  • We have no plans for this
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good night,
JustThiemo