Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Clarifying false dupe accusation by GDBS

Playkoo

Donator
Donator
Yesterday, gdbs gdbs posted a thread regarding me supposedly commiting to dupe. I'd like to clarify that this is clearly faked,

1622639359887.png
This is the exact same picture he posted in his thread. In fact, I copy pasted the picture from his thread.
The thing here is, those two messages were part of a conversation where I replied to him regarding building a kelp farm that it didn't work, and he replied to me that I should try duping, and I suggested against duping, rather than whats visible in the screenshot. Here is a recreation of our conversation, shoutout to N NupPup for helping me-

1622639662604.png

Imagine this but its GDBS and not NupPup, and he deleted his message.
I am a very well known survival player (you're probably new if you don't know me) and I'm known for my honesty and my allegiance. This is how I became so successful.

The reason GDBS brought this up is because yesterday we had a beef and he lost and decided to accuse me of the best he could find for revenge. Though I must say, this was a clever attempt and I didn't expect this from such a dumb player as him.
RSVP noob,
Regards,
Koo

Attachments

• 1622639576647.png
    1622639576647.png
    35.1 KB · Views: 6
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Playkoo

Playkoo

Donator
Donator
If you're tryna find the thread-

P.S.- The only reason I wrote this thread and in this sub-forum is to show GDBS how dumb it is to try to report someone on survival forums, without even providing proof. ovq ovq you might wanna lock this thread as its off-topic lol.

Last edited:

mamboss

Donator
Donator
IGN
mamboss
go on off topic or dm staff member coz i am prety sure u cant do nothing with this discord chat
or just report him on forums

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Playkoo

Playkoo

Donator
Donator
go on off topic or dm staff member coz i am prety sure u cant do nothing with this discord chat
or just report him on forums
Great suggestion 👍
But I wanted to post in the same sub-forum as him. I'm not reporting him, I'm just pointing out how dumb it was to falsely accuse me publicly in the wrong sub-forum.

mamboss

Donator
Donator
IGN
mamboss
Great suggestion 👍
But I wanted to post in the same sub-forum as him. I'm not reporting him, I'm just pointing out how dumb it was to falsely accuse me publicly in the wrong sub-forum.
ye ik :D that was rlly fun but u can get susspended for off topic so just delete that post :D

oom7

Donator
Donator
IGN
oom7Gamer_YT , oom7
ye ik :D that was rlly fun but u can get susspended for off topic so just delete that post :D
yea I agree plus who cares about what he thinks lol

oom7

Donator
Donator
IGN
oom7Gamer_YT , oom7
If you're tryna find the thread-
and is ur signature not considered spam cuz that look annoying af 😂