Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Clans

Status
Not open for further replies.

TBNRranger

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
TBNRranger​

What is the suggestion about?
Clans​

Description:
I think you guys should expand the amount of members in a clan. Also add like we can see clan members leaving the server a lot like friends list. Also add like u can see when were they last seen on the server, also add color codes so we can hv different colors when display on tab​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Is easier to see who is online​

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
I agree with Nirahz Nirahz , the current MiniGames System is alright with 10 members for each clan, even though 10 sounds like a small number, it would bring more fun and competitivity than having the top 3 teams winning all the way

Gaming_Claus

Donator
Donator
will not be happening, sorry. the limit is 10 so we can keep things competitive. what do you think will happen if there are clans with 50 people in them? there are around 2 thousand concurrent minigames players during peak hours, which would mean 40 clans in total, whereas with this 10 people limit we're able to have 200. besides that, a clan with 50 members will just recruit the 50 best players on the network and win every season, whereas, with the maximum set to ten, "good" players will be much more divided and increase overall competitiveness.
Ok That makes Sense Thanks for clearing the doubt.

PizzaLover13

Donator
Donator
IGN
PizzaLover13
Hello TBNRanger,

After reading through your suggestion I have decided to vote neutral for the following reason(s):

-Helpful
- Nirahz Nirahz has some good points

For future reference here are a list to suggestion rules ➡️ Suggestion Rules
Also is there any way to see all the members in a clan? Like /friends has /fr list , does /clan have smth like that?

Have a good day
Kind Regards,
~PizzaLover13<3

SimplifyT

Donator
Donator
IGN
SimplifyT
Neutral
Reasons - U can upgrade the number of members by using clan coins.
And also 10 is a good number in this way all the sweaty and good players r not in the same clan there would be more competition and it would be more fun.

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
Hello TBNRranger TBNRranger

After reading through your suggestion I have decided to vote neutral for the following reason(s):

- Reasons stated by SabitTSDM07 SabitTSDM07

For future reference, I suggest you read the rules here
~Regards,
MrBeastAlan
Feel free to point me out if I'm wrong

temptme

Addicted Member
IGN
temptme
Hello, TBNRranger TBNRranger

After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to give it a -1/Neutral for the following reason(s):
- Reason(s) stated above by the community.

For your reference, here's a quick guide that you should read before submitting a suggestion: https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/server-suggestions-guide.36380/

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Reasons were mentioned above
Nirahz Nirahz make it 12 maybe? Just asking and curious, or maybe a different idea, that im almost done finishing it

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, TBNRranger​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.