Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

SkyWars Clans/Teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodlyDani

Minecraft Username:
GodlyDani​

What is the suggestion about?
Clans/Teams​

Description:
This suggestion is to make clans in jartex skywars/bedwars. That would be made to basically get notified when a clan member is online so people can party up and play. Also it would be nice having a leaderboard for top clans in the server. The leaderboards could be based off of clan kills (only counts when you start the clan) / clan wins (same). Clans would be tryout based. So if a clan member wants to reccomend somebody, they try him out and he gets tried out. Another use for clans could be clan tags, for ex. next to your name could be a clan tag that recknognizes your clan and makes it be more wanted to join. This would add an entire new level of competitive to skywars so i think its one of the best ideas I've ever had.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It could improve the server by making skywars/bedwars more competitive. It would be a good thing for players to experience that jartex isn't a laughable server with new players being easily killed compared to other servers. I believe that this would really boost jartex up high​

Extra Information:
A little extra information, you could add a clan war gamemode for prizes (which would boost the amount of players playing the gamemode). Also the clans would be like this:
Name of clan
Level of clan
Leader of clan
How many out of 50/any cap of players are in the clan
Min level req.
And description of clan​

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
yes Nirahz Nirahz we know u are sad +1

Yanique1