Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Clan Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Almay

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
ItzAlmay​

What is your suggestion's title?
Clan Update​

Suggestion Details:
So,
This is a clan update I'll divide it in points so it would be easy to understand
--> Make clan leaderboard more good by showing top #10 clans in lobby
--> When you check someone's clan on leader board you don't get more information so make it like when you click on it. It shows all the members and other info of the clan
--> In clan leader board like it shows Leader it should also show commander and set permission as only 1 commander per clan
--> Add a command like /clan request <Clan name> . This command will send a message to the leader and commander of the clan and they can check it by /clan requests and allow them to join or not it depend on them also It creates a big problems for popular clans everyone will request clan to join so you also get a command /clan level set <A level for people to have to join> or /clan requests off so it won't be a problem.
--> Allow people to change clan name after creating because I have seen a lot of people with a wrong clan name and good level and stuff so they have to disband them to change name its a big problem so why not remove it. It can also used as to revamp the whole clan for example : a clan name <adas> so its a bad name but if its upgraded and have a good level what I can do now? off course disband the clan and create a new. Also set a timer for people to change name or people would spam it.
--> Make top contributor get extra perks so everyone will grind more and his hard working would be worth it​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This is a clan update and the people who know nothing about clans will get start knowing what is a clan and if people know what is clan they would make their own or join someone's and by that they would have to grind and if they grind then will have to play more and Jartex will get more play time​

Extra Information:
My Idea is original and I'm bad at creating suggestions so if you don't like it so I apologize for that and also you can release this update on new year​

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Suggestion - Upvote (+1)

Hey Almay,

I decided to give your Suggestion “Clan Update” an
Upvote (+1)

I hope that this Gets Accepted, And Goodluck with this.

Goodluck!

iTzTiagoGamer

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
iTzTiagoGamer
+1
After reading your post, I think you have some good solid points like the top contributer getting sometype of benefit, that alone would make the grind between clan members much better, also the clan request system would be a great way to contact with someone that you want to join, overall I would like to see this in game, so I decided to upvote your post.

farrellie

IGN
farrellie
The clan leaderboard idea is epic and should definitely be implemented! +1

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Suggestion - Upvoted
Hello Almay, I have reviewed your suggestion and have decided to upvote it.​
Have fun playing JartexNetwork!​
kind regards
~ Thekillerwolf55

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Almay​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Almostlikeaboss

Status
Not open for further replies.