Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied clan trophy booster

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAXtheKeK

Minecraft Username:
MAXtheKeK​

What is your suggestion's title?
clan trophy booster​

Suggestion Details:
clan trophy booster can be bought or can be obtained by getting top 3 in the clan's leaderboard.​
What is a clan trophy booster?​
clan trophy booster is a trophy booster that can boost your trophy win rate and can be activated by the clan leader and commanders. by boosting your win rate means that when you win 1 game if u won 11 trophies if u activate the clan trophy booster u can win like 15 trophies instead of 11. the booster will take effect for everyone whos online and has trophies on. and if you lose this booster won't give you anything​
How does it work?​
basically, if your trying to buy the clan booster you can buy it for 250k to 300k because you get a lot of coins by just getting the top 50 so that amount should be good and it cant be abused much so the time has to be less so the leader or commander who uses this booster will have the time limit for 30 min or something like that I'm just telling you an example. there are many boosters like 4 trophies booster which will give you 4 trophies if you win and 3 ones and many more which ill explain below. the top 3 clans will get this trophy booster in their awards at the end of the season and only the top 3 clans.​
The working of this booster.​
you can buy this booster in the shop and it will be bought for a high amount.​
3 trophy boosters will be obtained for 200k coins for 30 min and this will be for the top 3 clans' awards​
3 trophy boosters will be obtained for 300k coins for 50 min​
4 trophy boosters will be obtained for 500k coins for 30 min​
4 trophy boosters will be obtained for 675k coins for 1h​
5 trophy boosters will be obtained for 750k coins for 30 min​
5 trophy boosters will be obtained for 800k coins for 1h​
the idea about the number of coins and the number of trophies u get by the boosters can be changed however they want to be by the developers.​

forgot to say that you cannot use the booster more then 2 to 3 times a ssn because it can be exploited easily as well as the coins amount is alot so that does not happen

this can be changed by the developers but for clans that have less trophies they can use the booster more to help them to get a lead and for stronger clans they can use the boosters less this idea can be changed or removed if the developers want that.
How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
it can improve the clan system better as well as adds more variety.​

Extra Information:
I'm really sorry but my grammar is bad please forgive me.​
credits: soencegam3ing​

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
M

MAXtheKeK

You could also have the number of uses allowed change with the number of people in a clan with smaller clans being allowed more uses to blanace.
ill say that the mods or dev can change it however

Vadanite

I'm gonna have to downvote this idea, sorry Max :(

Clam boosters being a reward at the end of the season means that clans that are already winning win more, and this booster thing eliminates part of the skill element of clans. It's also a bit pay to win because you can get coins faster with higher ranks.

forgiobombi

Donator
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
forgiobombi
Hello MaxTheKeK,

I've also decided to downvote your suggestion, I think it's unfair for who doesnt have boosters but grinds more than who has boosters.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
M

MAXtheKeK

I'm gonna have to downvote this idea, sorry Max :(

Clam boosters being a reward at the end of the season means that clans that are already winning win more, and this booster thing eliminates part of the skill element of clans. It's also a bit pay to win because you can get coins faster with higher ranks.
true but the amount is ridiculous so you have to spend so much time grinding

fat_fad

Donator
Donator
IGN
fat_fad
-1, however, if the booster can be bought through the store.. max will add it himself lol
(jk jk)

SirDeku_

Donator
Donator
IGN
SirDeku
-1 this will make the clan trophies leaderboard not based on skill but based on which clan has members willing to spend more money.

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, MAXtheKeK​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Adding booster would be unfair to other's clan. Especially the current top 3 clan where they can grind 24 hours none stop as well unfair to those who grind hardly days after days.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ ItzCqldFxld

Status
Not open for further replies.