Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied clan trophy booster

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAXtheKeK

Minecraft Username:
MAXtheKeK​

What is your suggestion's title?
clan trophy booster​

Suggestion Details:
clan trophy booster can be bought or can be obtained by getting top 3 in the clan's leaderboard.​
What is a clan trophy booster?​
clan trophy booster is a trophy booster that can boost your trophy win rate and can be activated by the clan leader and commanders. by boosting your win rate means that when you win 1 game if u won 11 trophies if u activate the clan trophy booster u can win like 15 trophies instead of 11. the booster will take effect for everyone whos online and has trophies on. and if you lose this booster won't give you anything​
How does it work?​
basically, if your trying to buy the clan booster you can buy it for 250k to 300k because you get a lot of coins by just getting the top 50 so that amount should be good and it cant be abused much so the time has to be less so the leader or commander who uses this booster will have the time limit for 30 min or something like that I'm just telling you an example. there are many boosters like 4 trophies booster which will give you 4 trophies if you win and 3 ones and many more which ill explain below. the top 3 clans will get this trophy booster in their awards at the end of the season and only the top 3 clans.​
The working of this booster.​
you can buy this booster in the shop and it will be bought for a high amount.​
3 trophy boosters will be obtained for 200k coins for 30 min and this will be for the top 3 clans' awards​
3 trophy boosters will be obtained for 300k coins for 50 min​
4 trophy boosters will be obtained for 500k coins for 30 min​
4 trophy boosters will be obtained for 675k coins for 1h​
5 trophy boosters will be obtained for 750k coins for 30 min​
5 trophy boosters will be obtained for 800k coins for 1h​
the idea about the number of coins and the number of trophies u get by the boosters can be changed however they want to be by the developers.​

forgot to say that you cannot use the booster more then 2 to 3 times a ssn because it can be exploited easily as well as the coins amount is alot so that does not happen

this can be changed by the developers but for clans that have less trophies they can use the booster more to help them to get a lead and for stronger clans they can use the boosters less this idea can be changed or removed if the developers want that.
How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
it can improve the clan system better as well as adds more variety.​

Extra Information:
I'm really sorry but my grammar is bad please forgive me.​
credits: soencegam3ing​

Last edited:

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hello MAXtheKeK,

After reading your suggestion I have decided to downvote it due to the following reason(s):

- In my opinion, clan trophies should be based purely on skill and grinding and not be affected by any boosters although to be honest it is a creative suggestion.

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Hello MAXtheKeK,

I decided to downvote your suggestion due to the reasons stated above.

Have fun playing JartexNetwork!

palmal123

I think this is a very creative idea and still relatively skill based as to get coins skill is needed.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
M

MAXtheKeK

Hello MAXtheKeK,

After reading your suggestion I have decided to downvote it due to the following reason(s):

- In my opinion, clan trophies should be based purely on skill and grinding and not be affected by any boosters although to be honest it is a creative suggestion.
true but it could be affective in many ways even if the clan trophies are based on purely skill the boosters are not for much of time so its not affecting your trophies by alot as well as i forgot to mention that you cant use boosters more then 2 times thats my fault 2 times by meaning only 2 times a ssn

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
M

MAXtheKeK

Hello MAXtheKeK,

I decided to downvote your suggestion due to the reasons stated above.

Have fun playing JartexNetwork!
i have edited some things to post so checkk it again and hopefully it changes ur mind about the idea

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
M

MAXtheKeK

I think this is a very creative idea and still relatively skill based as to get coins skill is needed.
true but the clans give you alot coins so if you keep holding to the coins then you can buy one of those boosters

palmal123

true but it could be affective in many ways even if the clan trophies are based on purely skill the boosters are not for much of time so its not affecting your trophies by alot as well as i forgot to mention that you cant use boosters more then 2 times thats my fault 2 times by meaning only 2 times a ssn
I think thats a very good idea at it will limit the luck factor and also help some weaker clans.

palmal123

You could also have the number of uses allowed change with the number of people in a clan with smaller clans being allowed more uses to blanace.

Status
Not open for further replies.