Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Clan trophies

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirKratos_

Minecraft Username:
SirKratos_​

What is the suggestion about?
Clan trophies​

Description:
I noticed in bedwars that the more I play the less trophies I get from winning and the punishment from losing is worse like at the first day I get 30 trophies and lose 15 and slowly it becomes opposite I win 15 then lose 30 trophies, I think the system should be reworked like the amount of trophies you lose should not be increased its very unfair especially if you lose in 4v4v4v4 bedwars you only get 60 but when you lose you lose 120 trophies.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will make grinding much more easier since if you lose most of the time you will just lose your trophies instead of gaining more.​

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
Hello there! After reading your suggestion,
I've decided to rate it -1, for now.
Due to the following reason(s):
- That is how the developer probably want it to be, as the higher clan you are, the more you lose, and the less you will gain.

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, SirKratos_​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • This is intended. Reaching higher divisions should be a challenge, not a cakewalk. We gradually decrease trophy gain and increase loss to prevent clans reaching too many trophies.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Nirahz

Status
Not open for further replies.